N10 Pics

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

Masta

I assume Mid-Ohio for the runoffs? That would be awesome!! I am 100% in aggreement.

D.
Civic Nation. Represent.

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Man, somewhere closer to me would be a relief for when i actually come next year. rolleyes.gif Im coming dammit! Crx or not!

ImprtRcr02

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Mid Ohio is still pretty far east for the West coasters.. but it's shorter tan Niagra for me.. bout 7 hours to Columbus!! WEEEEE!!!
No more CRX

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Oh, btw.. Tom.. that panoramic was freaking me out for a minute. Started seeing people twice... thought to myself.. wow.. what are the chances of two sets of twins.. errr.. wait.. wth... OH.. I get it.. haha.

Figured it wasn't one big panoramic taken as one shot.. just took me a second. Makes it look like a lot more people attended smile.gif

Kirk
No more CRX

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (87Si @ Jul 12 2004, 05:22 PM)
Oh, btw.. Tom.. that panoramic was freaking me out for a minute.  Started seeing people twice... thought to myself.. wow.. what are the chances of two sets of twins.. errr.. wait.. wth... OH.. I get it.. haha.

Figured it wasn't one big panoramic taken as one shot.. just took me a second.  Makes it look like a lot more people attended smile.gif

Kirk

I only saw one, a chick with blond hair and a guy in a green shirt. I didn't look that close though...I wish I had brought a ladder so you could see all the cars, the last count I heard was 131 CRX's, and there were about 20 or so that came late.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
I'm definitely down for a track day. I'm going to put my vote in for VIR (Virginia International Raceway).
It would be nice to drive only an hour for a meet for a change....

However, I could handle BeaveRun or Mid-Ohio. Mid-Ohio probably more because all of my family still lives in Ohio.

Keep in mind, if we did VIR, y'all could hang at my house...plenty of space, and only a 1 hour drive from Randleman...

bryman<-----"VIR, VIR, VIR!!!"
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

I3ackfire

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 88 Crx Si, 86 Crx Dx
WOW, looks like it was a great time. I have been wanting to go to one of these meets for quite some time now, I heard this was the last one....
I didnt know everyone camped out to, where exactly did everyone stay at?

agreziv86E-AS

sweet pics............wish i was there...........but im in the deep south.......boman, your car is fawkin raw........little do you know it........hehe, you have a twin lookin rex lurking around the streets of miami........ tongue.gif biggrin.gif
"Been there, done that"

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (agreziv86E-AS @ Jul 14 2004, 08:44 PM)
sweet pics............wish i was there...........but im in the deep south.......boman, your car is fawkin raw........little do you know it........hehe, you have a twin lookin rex lurking around the streets of miami........ tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

honestly he also has a twin running around here in fontana, (southern cali.)

nivek2002

Looks great guys! Anyone care to list who is who in that on line-up picture? I can guess a couple but want to make sure biggrin.gif

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The lineup is (left to right):

Me
Boman
Cpiddy
Masta
Bryman
Wilq
Disco Stu

The three cars behind are Masta's, mine, and Boman/Cpiddy's.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
sweet pics............wish i was there...........but im in the deep south.......boman, your car is fawkin raw........little do you know it........hehe, you have a twin lookin rex lurking around the streets of miami........ tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

Thanks dude...Looks like we both like each other's rides. I've always loved your white rex with the RSX skirts...

Twins eh? I can't wait to get a real paintjob. I think I'm only going the paint the top half and leave the bumpers and sides as they are...when we get around to it that is...for now we're prolly one of the faster matte black 1Gs around tongue.gif

JAKOB biggrin.gif
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
awesome meet guys! Wish I could have been there.

How'd that Del Sol radiator swap go? cool.gif
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

agreziv86E-AS

QUOTE (boman @ Jul 15 2004, 03:47 AM)

Thanks dude...Looks like we both like each other's rides. I've always loved your white rex with the RSX skirts...

Twins eh? I can't wait to get a real paintjob. I think I'm only going the paint the top half and leave the bumpers and sides as they are...when we get around to it that is...for now we're prolly one of the faster matte black 1Gs around tongue.gif

JAKOB biggrin.gif

heh, i know what ya mean.......i did this temporarily......cause some bastard hit my car while it was parked........so i got replacement parts..... instead of driving around in a multicolored rex.........i shot it with a touch of krylon (the black can was calling me biggrin.gif laugh.gif ).......new shiny paint comin soon,though

Edited by agreziv86E-AS, 15 July 2004 - 02:23 PM.

"Been there, done that"

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The meet was awsome and I still laugh about the "ass puke" story... but it was funnyer at the time. any way I am home thank finaly... every ones cars rocked my pics will be up some day but I found this one in bomans pics and damn that blue civic is sexy: