Got My Girlfriend To Model For My Car (pics)

• You cannot reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
I rofl'd though I feel bad for her...

hey I gotta be honest, if I lived in Kansas City, Misery I'd probably have a whack look on my face too

were I a lesser man, I'd make the trek and do my best to score a trophy picture with her and exploit it- just a little bit lesser
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
this thread was missleading. I thought i was gunna see a hot girl with a 1st or 3rd gen blink.gif

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (fritt @ Nov 18 2008, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this thread was missleading. I thought i was gunna see a hot girl with a 1st or 3rd gen blink.gif

don't worry kids, once I paint my car (hell maybe before then) I plan to collect pictures of many attractive young women of questionable moral integrity posing with/in/on/etc.... my 3g wink.gif
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

SHOGUNOVDDRK

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 civic hatchback
MY EYES!!!!!
QUOTE(SHOGUNOVDDRK;835304)
the import scene has kinda become like emo's.... its killing itself whilst looking overdressed and in drag

QUOTE(phyregod;835835)
Sig worthy. But mine is full.

myheadhertz

• Some days it isn't worth gnawing thru the leather straps
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '91 CRX si, '66 Datsun SPL311, '87 CRX turbo under construction
That original poster is wearing some really powerful love goggles!

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I have never had that hard of a time holding food down..... I am forever scarred. I couldnt erase that image out of my head..... I can see why some people turn gay now...

Edited by BigOrange, 18 November 2008 - 02:04 PM.

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

Christ

• Parting out my '86 Si. Need anything?
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1989 Civic DX 4-Door - dead, parting out.
The original poster took those pictures - without permission from the person in them - and posted them on an internet forum, claiming to be her boyfriend.. encyclopedia dramatica. Look it up.

The whole thing was a hoax.
How about we just agree to respect each other's opinion?Even though yours is so obviously wrong...
Click here to see how I basically gave my car away to another RPR member!

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

DSMTimeline.jpg

nature223

• Yeah,Im the guy who stuffed the GEICO Gecko up Barnie's ass.
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si(manual),1995 Del Sol Si ,2005 Honda CR-V,Wife's 2006 CR-V(all the others are auto tran's)
all I got to say is "BUTTER FACE"...
everything is not tooo bad....butter face
oh yeah,faster AND furious..Heh Heh Heh

better to be thought the fool..
rather then to open one's mouth and confirm it

use may include risk factors these include;anal leakage,oily discharge,copious flatulence,bloating,incontinence,erectile dysfunction,body rejecting genitals,a racing or severely diminished heart rate/including death. discontinue use if health insurance ends,or patient turns blue and doctor leaves after declaring patient has died...your results may vary

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
http://forum.bodybui...1#post247707881

heh heh

Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

Super_Cricket

• Daddy are you gonna Kill Mommy? Thats up to Mommy aint it?
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Civic SI 1986, Crx SI 1985, 1993 Integra LS
    • Image Gallery
Lets face it. The girl has bad makeup and a bad smile but she has a nice body. I Bet most of you would see her with nice clothes and a couple of drinks later you would be hitting that. Heck some of you might already have or even done worst. I know I have. so stop being such punks. Not every girl is perfect... and you can always put a paper bag on her face and do it for your Country. If I was unfaithful and she was needy I would hit it.
Also, yes the post is a bit funny but.... This is prob a nice girl who has feelings, a bf, and brothers and sisters.... how would you like it if this was someone you know getting made fun of all over the net?
I have been watching TV lately and trying to make sense of some of these shows specially reality shows that have been emerging over the years and which slowly degrade our humanity. It is very sad. We have to get a grasp on reality. Put yourself in other's shoes for one day and you will see that life is not easy. It is easy for us to sit behind a screen and make fun of someone but how would you like it if you were that someone. I remember a time when respect was a value that was kept so high and now Values are Money, fame, and exposure. We all crave attention and those 15 minutes of fame... but at what price? We need to give people their due respect. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?
Before judging the pics of that girl... ask yourself.... would I have the guts to pose in from of a car in a bikini?

C8V6C

She doesn't look bad in some of her pics....I think it was mainly the pics and the actual outfit that turned for the worse

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Super_Cricket

• PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
I just think its time that we stopped this type of posts on RPR and try to make a difference. Bashing and trashing a car is one thing but a person a real person is different. Do it to a friend... do it to yourself if you have the guts but dont do it to someone who you have never met and do not know if they have self esteem issues. This is one more reason why suicide rates are so high. This type of behavior is just as bad as mob mentality and here at RPR we are a community. We should know better. Most of us are grown men with wifes, daughters, sisters, and mothers. We owe it to them to respect other women. If not for our own personal values do it for an imperfect woman in your life to respect a woman you dont know.
Sorry guys but seems like someone had to say something. The original post already has 62 full pages of making fun of these pics. Lets make sure this post does not go that far. We are RPR a family which knows better and are better than that.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
^ Obviously If she takes THOSE pics she does not have self esteem issues. She took the pics , she knew they were going on the internet (probably not for intended use) but That's the Risk people have to take now-a-days posting themselves on the NET. SUCKS BUT IT IS REALITY.

All this "Friendster/facebook" shit is GHEY to me.Blogs and crap. If I want to talk to my friends I call them or message/e-mail them.

You are right in sense.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think my wife is good looking, but others may not.

Bottom line... It is, what it is..

I think she should kick the nuts of whomever she gave those pics to for posting them on the NET.

My rule:

"Never take video or pics you will REGRET, or it will end up on the NET"

Super_Cricket

• PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Not is not what my point I was trying to make. Just because someone leaves their car unlocked does not mean its ok to go and get inside and take it for a drive right? I am not explaining the reason why she posted those pics or who took them and did it. All I am saying is that on this forum we are mostly adults and just because the pics are there does not mean we should make fun of her. All I am saying is that we at RPR are better than that because we have wifes and girlfriends and daughters and sisters and mothers. I know plenty of you here and I know for a fact that I at 28 am considered a youngster to you guys... We should set the example of not bashing on a post like this.
Its nothing personal to anyone, I too am guilty of this at times but I sit back and think and it really is mean and hurts people. I am just tired of seeing this type of behavior everywhere I look. I dont think it is necessary. Thats all.

Unless she is Canadian... or French... In that case go ahead... (ps: Sorry Tom... you just have to move south)