V6 Powered 1g Crx?

• You cannot reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic

Sinic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 04 STi, 00 STi RHD, 07 TL
I went ahead and talked to the guy. He sent me a bunch of other pictures. The transmission output holes line up with the hub perfect. The mounts can use a little work. He doesn't have the dash harness but I'm sure you could get one. I really don't see much of a problem finishing the project. I would definitely swap hubs and brake assembly from the teg along with a stiffer suspension. I would really consider the car if I could afford it. Clean title but it will need header panel, and fenders, fuel pump.

Anyone want to donate some money to me to finish this. LOL we can all own it and ill finish it and drive it to all the meets. Jokin

eadohcturbo

• thats no hair-drier nor hairspray-
  • PipPip
    • Drives: OLD='88 ED std. <sohc-ZC/vtec..'86 Ea-T <turboD16a1/ZC ..'87Shuttle-realTIME 4WD <D15a3- CURRENTLY== G1teg 87' RS D16a8 powered,15x8 sportmax stretchin' . 95 LS teg stock all=USDM.94 EG teal D15B8/Z6 11.5:1 ripper.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
J-swap is about 50lbs more than a K-swap. looks nice id buy it if It was local.
TORSION-BAR CREW

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
If our Oddysey ever gets wrecked, that 3.5 might replace the ZC. I love the 3.5L. Ballsy for a van. I'd have to reinforce the front as it would rip the CRX in half.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

Starvin

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si. 05 Dodge SRT4, 96 Triumph Daytona 1200
i don't know..that header panel looks like it is done..

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
So anyone know what happened to this car?
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

TexanIdiot25

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1969 CST10, 1987 CRX HF
QUOTE (Sinic @ Jan 25 2010, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went ahead and talked to the guy. He sent me a bunch of other pictures. The transmission output holes line up with the hub perfect. The mounts can use a little work. He doesn't have the dash harness but I'm sure you could get one. I really don't see much of a problem finishing the project. I would definitely swap hubs and brake assembly from the teg along with a stiffer suspension. I would really consider the car if I could afford it. Clean title but it will need header panel, and fenders, fuel pump.

Anyone want to donate some money to me to finish this. LOL we can all own it and ill finish it and drive it to all the meets. Jokin

While this is bumped, do you happen to still have the photos?