The Big Bc Meet

• You cannot reply to this topic
35 replies to this topic

curtperry

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si (project), 99 4Runner Limited, 2005 AstroVan
My drivers side differential bearing is completely shot (the whole axle wobbles), so I can't make it sad.gif . Hope everyone has fun!

The bright side is... this is my prolly my best excuse to get a d16 yet, the wife agrees biggrin.gif

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Wow, if you managed to have your wife agree, then you are laughing, because that is really the only thing that could possibly stop you, right? Get on it, because we are going to have a meet again soon, believe me.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
well its better late then never count me in to
3gencivic

eldo

• Think outside the box horsepower
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86CRX 68Chevelle 69GTO
    • Image Gallery
Hey Rampage ,forecast says it's gonna be wet.Still gonna do bbq?

Ed
Ed
86 Crx DX EW3 block EW2 ported head , Coltcams (nitrous/turbo Stage 2 Triflow )

T-25 with a blowthrough Keihin carb - 13 psi .

I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Spoken quite oppositely of a vancouverite tongue.gif Since when has a few drops of water stopped any of us from anything? I got a chance of rain, high of 13... a beautiful day! And why not a BBQ? What else would you rather do? Go swimming? rolleyes.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

pwr_crx

woo hoo, RPR swim meet, ill bring my speedo biggrin.gif
Bryan....
user posted image

87 Si Dohc - T

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (pwr_crx @ Mar 27 2004, 12:19 PM)
woo hoo, RPR swim meet, ill bring my speedo biggrin.gif

Banned.

SportInjectedClub

jonesy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx dx, 90 Skyline GTR
Hey hey hey!!!! At least spell it right!!! And i'll bring a box of hamburgers and buns or something. I got a portable barb too, maybe I'll pack it in the car. Dunno if we'll have room (we're trying to stuff 2 crx fenders and a 1500 motor and trans into the back of a hatchie!!!) but i think we'll find room.

jonesy
85 CRX DX: 4-2-1 header, 11:1, P&P, 4 32mm mikuni's
90 Skyline GTR: Filters, I/C Hard Pipes, Downpipe, 3.5" de-catted exhaust, AVC-R, S-AFC, HKS SSQV's, and on and on...

19CRX85

• Financially challenged
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Red '85 CRX DX, Black '85 CRX Si, Races: '87 Accord
Well my water pump decided to take a dump on me, so I've been outside in te rain all afternoon replacing that and trying to get the timing belt set. I've given up for tonite. I'm cold, I'm hungry, and I'm SOAKING WET! I have been looking forward to this for so long.... @!#@##$^%^!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
~ Racing for the Son ~

eezerz

see you guys there... we should meet at WALLY's BURGERs netxt time we have a meet....
peace....
10am sharp...
biggrin.gif
south east lot, by the park and ride???corner of lougheedand pinetree???stickerz???

Edited by eezerz, 27 March 2004 - 10:21 PM.

eezerz

sdubfid

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 Wagovan
got to vaccum and wash my car for tomrow but I won't be at buntzen only coquitlam center in the morning

CRXdan

Looks liek im out on this one. Decided to pull my motor today in the afternoon since its fooked (con rod bearings). Ran into some delays with the other motor and wont have it in by sunday evening.

Ya i know, shitty, but what can I do.
It'll have to be next time.
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

D16CRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1991 Civic Sedan DX (HAHA my parts hauler)
The forecast at 9:30am Said Sun and warmth, WOOOO HOOOO Should be wild. Its 9:00pm and I still havent cleaned my car yet. Ill just do it when I get there. See yall tomorrow. tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif

D16CRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1991 Civic Sedan DX (HAHA my parts hauler)
Hey BIGK3000, I am taking 86CRX tomorrow and he knows where we are going so I won't be needing to follow you in thanks anyways for the offer. I will see you there.

crxnick

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX si brown top ZC
    • Image Gallery
Count me in. Im bringing a few 2 liters of soda and some cups. Might some chips ect.

Nick

See ya 10am