• You cannot reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
let me look and i'll see, i know i don't have the strip that goes to the top of the window, but i may have the lower ones

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
You know, really... mounting hardware or not, I want LOUVERS SOOOOOO bad, I'd try and fab something up, even more so if someone would just post a picture of the OEM mounting hardware...

Gimmi your louvers, mounting hardware or not smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Mine are aftermarket from back in the day, not OE Honda. I have the hardware.

But they're not Honda, so I imagine you're not interested anyway...
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
Interested! ohmy.gif
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Infact, very interested!.... honestly! smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

evilGearhead

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx si
think theyre hard to find? try locating a set of quarter glass louvers to match... Ive got a set coming, ill put up some pics when I get them.

My how-to's
JDM digital dash
JDM power windows

My project needs your help
Parts wanted

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Honda made Quarter louvers? I know the Astra Hammond ones are way easy to find if its not the Honda ones, if they made them...
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (Xipher @ Sep 20 2006, 10:18 AM)
Honda made Quarter louvers?  I know the Astra Hammond ones are way easy to find if its not the Honda ones, if they made them...

i think badpenny would know...they were popular in TX dry.gif
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 20 2006, 09:20 AM)
i think badpenny would know...they were popular in TX  dry.gif

I say we raid bad penny for his louvers, and louver knowledge...
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (Xipher @ Sep 20 2006, 10:38 AM)
I say we raid bad penny for his louvers, and louver knowledge...

meh...i would just like to see a set installed to see how they mount.
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
bump.... for CRXfanatic smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
i thought they sold um here i dont think there is anything wrong with them why not get them herelink

brand new plastic or steel and side ones too wink.gif

peace mitch

Edited by phatboycrxhf, 21 September 2006 - 08:59 AM.

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Ayup, I was the one to post that link a LOOOOONNNG time ago wink.gif

If I had $311 straight cash to spend on a brand new part though, I would. I'd far rather keep cash in the community, and give someone money for something they don’t want or don’t like, ect, or they wanna help!

Also, I don’t quite feel comfortable spending over 1/3rd my cars selling price for something that people "seem" to want to give away or don’t like and want to sell. Might as well keep the parts in the community, and with someone that really does want them, and wants to keep them in good condition.

Further more, although etmydst will protest tongue.gif a brand new body part on my CRX would stick out like a sore thumb tongue.gif I wouldn’t mind a part that already had some fade to "equalize" things smile.gif

LeBra makes NEW bra’s for our cars, but when I found someone that had both styles and simply didn’t want them, I got em! Cleaned them up, and I plan to have them defying age for quite a while smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Answers Pm's from CRXfanatic and gets giddy! ph34r.gif
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
Ive got a set I'm missing the hardware but I'm not giving them up either

HAHAHAHa

You guys are dumb your just not looking in the right places

used ebay louvers

new ebay louvers
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

<---- Me Being Sniped by CHRISFDUDE on EBAY!! HAHAHA