Fawkin Ricer!

• You cannot reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic

agreziv86E-AS

well last night coming home from work i was being tailgated NASTY....by this RICER in a mazda 323 (windshield lights glistening in the night) . i aint gonna even waste my gas on this guy......anyways, the dumb fuck proceedes to pass me on an intersection with the signature (RiCeR fLY bY hAzZaRds) fart can blaring....heck,not even a two lane street....well, heres the thing ...dipshit thought it was crazy fresh to pass the crx.....up until the point (he got distracted , i guess) and slams into the back of somebodys pickup truck. BWAHAHHAHAHA.....i couldnt help but laugh ( i was almost tearing already).....when i pulled up alongside him....he had this face like he just saw a ghost with the front of his car totally bashed in.....i then yelled at him " YOU FUCKIN RICER....LOOK AT YOU NOW....STOOPID FUCK." then out comes the driver of the pickup.....some BIG ASS redneck lookin dood....OMG...talk about road rage (hell i wouldve been in the same mood if i got rear ended) the guy proceeded over to the guys car pulled em out and beat the shit outta him .... it was that big dood vs this 103 lb mexican (ricer)........somehow the ricer manages to jump back in his car and take off with the redneck chasing after him......

CLIFFS: ricer in 323 pulls rice move then gets OWNED TWICE....
got tried....but I got a good laugh and a pay per view event too
"Been there, done that"

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
As bad as it is that he got the tar knocked out of him, and wrote off a car, that guy had it coming.

I have seen some stupid driving, passing in intersections, passing on a two lane road uphill, passing in a school zone, general stupid driving, and these are the things I know are coming to them. Not that I hope this happens to these people, but when it does, I understand.

And I would pull over and talk the same trash, he deserved it.

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

nivek2002

Man that really screwed up his life, but yeah he was being a total retard. I commend you on the no street racing biggrin.gif

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
what a waste of a perfectly good 323. Even if it WASNT a turbo.

~2009 Civic Si 4dr~

d15vtec

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 92'civic hatch d15b+86'crx carbed
You wanna know something worse!When a 103lb mexican like me in a 92"hatch sohcD15b rapes the hell out of V6 mustangs!And the drivers are"big dudes"

P.S. i really weigh 165lbs

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Some guy tried to pass me in a parking lot for christ sake. Duh....
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

nivek2002

QUOTE (rpr @ Nov 17 2003, 12:25 PM)
Some guy tried to pass me in a parking lot for christ sake. Duh....

yikes! i drive grandma slow in all parking lots, it something about the confinded space that makes people really stupid about backing out and stuff.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Parking lot stupidity:

Driving around, searching for a spot in a busy lot. Find one, and pull ahead of it to back in. Grandpa Goodcookies (not racist, but guess which nationality) driving his 95ish Toyota Sienna pulls 5 feet behind me. I put the car into reverse and wait for him to back up. He sits there. I rev my engine. He sits there. I inch backwards. He sits there. His wife motions towards the spot I am looking for. He sits there. I back up to his bumper. He sits there. I fight the urge to get out of my car and hurt him, drive off with my finger out the window, and think that people who don't know how to drive don't deserve liscences.

People.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

JDN14

I won't deny doing the occasional dumb thing myself but you have to know where to draw the line.

Not everything i do is legal but it never endangers anyone, i mean, what's the point?
93 Toyota Previa: Mid Engine, AWD people mover.

Krispy

• Shiggity
  • PipPipPip
hashahahahahhahhhaha

too funny!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Stefan was once told that he might be faster if not for his flamboyant sideways style, he replied "one is not always trying to make babies when having sex!"

agreziv86E-AS

QUOTE (Rampage @ Nov 17 2003, 07:27 PM)
Parking lot stupidity:

Driving around, searching for a spot in a busy lot.  Find one, and pull ahead of it to back in.  Grandpa Goodcookies (not racist, but guess which nationality) driving his 95ish Toyota Sienna pulls 5 feet behind me.  I put the car into reverse and wait for him to back up.  He sits there.  I rev my engine.  He sits there.  I inch backwards.  He sits there.  His wife motions towards the spot I am looking for.  He sits there.  I back up to his bumper.  He sits there.  I fight the urge to get out of my car and hurt him, drive off with my finger out the window, and think that people who don't know how to drive don't deserve liscences.

People.

Cheers,
Mark

sorry did i come off as one? rolleyes.gif..if i did im sorry to those who i offended...that wasnt the intent of the post.....it was to glamourize the idiotic ways of a ricer....plus his downfall....BTW..he deserved everything he got last night for driving like a moron.....he couldve killed somebody......plus it was DAMN FUNNY laugh.gif

Edited by agreziv86E-AS, 17 November 2003 - 02:55 PM.

"Been there, done that"

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
thanks alot mang you ruined my perfectly good 323

rally25rs

• push the seat back a little lower watch light bend in the blower
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '87 Civic Si, '01 Forester
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
hahaha, why can't stuff like that happen to the moron drivers I see all the time?!?!?!

Chris_12v

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Std. Hatchback. (d13a2)
My friend was driving his bug and got into a round of cat and mouse with a Saturn. He did something stoopid and accellerated past the Saturn in the suicide lane when they were on a straightaway. When they got to the red light, the guy got out of his car and broke my friends jaw in 3 places with one hit. He had his jaw wired shut for 6 months and lived off of milkshakes and dinners that were processed through a blender blink.gif . Moral of story, street racing is dumb no matter what. What I have learned through the years about performance engines and fast cars is this.

*People with slow, low horsepower cars usually go out of their way to make their cars louder with whatever exhausts , or riced fart cannons. People with higher horsepower street cars usually go out of their way to make their cars quieter.

At one time I used to run a stinger "megaphone pipe" on my VW's, so I'm guilty too but now I know better and will run nothing but the quietest hi flow muffler I can find.

Chris

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (agreziv86E-AS @ Nov 17 2003, 12:51 PM)
sorry did i come off as one?  rolleyes.gif..if i did im sorry to those who i offended...that wasnt the intent of the post.....it was to glamourize the idiotic ways of a ricer....plus his downfall....BTW..he deserved everything he got last night for driving like a  moron.....he couldve killed somebody......plus it was DAMN FUNNY  laugh.gif

Oh Lord, no.

You were complaining about idiot drivers, so I though I would throw in a story about low speed parking lot stupdity, some of the things bad drivers do, y'know?

I 100% Back you up in what you did to the "fawking ricer", the guy deserved it, he coulda seriously hurt someone, good thing he ran into a pickup, right?

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub