My Kill Story.......

• You cannot reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic

agreziv86E-AS

its been awhile guys........been workin and workin on the car to get it back on its feet. after completing most of the bodywork and the swap already in.....it was time for the paint.......but as things turn out, the shit hits the fan :sigh:..........tuesday morning on my way to work with my wife in the passenger seat...stuck in traffic and the such.........i come behind an f150 that was at a dead stop(due to the major traffic) i proceed to stop behind him............with about a half a cars distance from him......i then proceeded to look in my rear view mirror.....and notice an 04 camry coming fast behind.....i then notice it getting closer and closer.......my jaw dropped and the first thing i said was "OH SHIT"............then not even a second later.....WHAAAAMMM.....as i hear the crushing steel behind me and glass flying everywhere.............i notice that f150 in front of me and it happened so fast...........WHAM,AGAIN..........i then proceed to try and get out.......but the door didnt open blink.gif ........so with my wife and i,still in shock, we exit the pass side..........only to see the whole front just totally gone... blink.gif rolleyes.gif ..............i procced over to the rear and i couldnt believe my eyes..............it was over, after four years of blood,sweat and tears.....it came to an end after the driver of the camry was playin with her damn cell phone.......and didnt even have time to apply the brakes.......i was so hysterical.....i actually thought of beating the crap outta this dumb bitch.........but something in my mind said "things happen for a reason"..........the damage was done......i felt a tear drop fall down my cheek........but i held strong . she got a careless driving ticket and minor damage, while the f150 didnt even get a scratch............my crx was the creme in an oreo cookie.............it was looked at today by the adjuster and declared a total loss......nothing to my suprise. so after serious thought....ive decided at this moment in time not to buy or modify another crx.........so to this, i look at it this way im closing a chapter (of good times) and opening yet another to something new..........all i can say is......youll be missed ol friend......

before

after..... rolleyes.gif

CLIFFS: got owned by a camry and an f150........there for... litterally, they made this kill story possible for the rex
"Been there, done that"

Jus BlaZe

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86CRX Si
you have my deepest sympathy...may your rex R.I.P sad.gif

87CrxType-one

• Loving the 1g's and 3g's
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87crx si, and my beautiful 76 gas station orange 1980 plymouth arrow pickup, oh yeah baby!!!!!!!
    • Image Gallery
What a stupid fucking bitch. Man that pisses me off. People are so stupid. Sorry for the loss.

Omega Mugen

• Dug Diggler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX w/Si motor, 86 Civic DX Hatch, 2001 Prelude
That sux. May your CRX live on as parts in the hands of others. At least you and your wife were not hurt. The rex saved your lives before parting this world.

Going to Hawaii? You need a Dune Buggy.

WTB: 14x8 or 9" Panasports or Watanabe RS.

WTB: 3g Civic hatch gauge cowl, brown.

WTB: ZC header--FOUND

skrzastek

R.I.P. old friend

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I think I am going to cry....

The worst part is you can't do anything about that situation. If someone hit me in my Si I would absolutely loose my mind..... mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Good luck in whatever you undertake.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

MiniNSX

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 91 B16 HF looking for a 1st gen next project car
    • Image Gallery
Man that was one sweet rex you had there, and it was almost a complete project. I whent thru same thing 2 years ago, and I thoght I'm done with imports time to move on, but then I got a different crx and made it even better I'm actually kind of glad that it happened The worst part was I didnt even get anything for it. I hope someday you get a crx agian.

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Oh man, that's horrible. I cannot imagine what I'd be feeling if that happened to me. I think I'm feeling a little bit of it just looking at those pictures. I hope you and your wife are ok. If youguys are feeling any pain at ll tomorrow, go to the doctor and get it documented. The bitch is gonna pay one way or another, right?

Good luck
No more CRX

demon2180

man i'm sorry to hear and see it has brought a tear to my eyes well she will be missed sad.gif stupid fucking people and there damn cell phone band them go to hands free
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

Erik

• Kia Rio Driver
  • PipPipPipPip
man sorry to hear that and see it...make me sick to see that but sure am glad u a ur wife r safe and sound...good luck and ur next project

down4ce

Sorry about the loss man sad.gif Glad to see the rex kept you safe. I almost lost mine the other day. I was at an intersection behind my friend folowing him facing an accord and they had their left turn singnal on and so did I. When the light turned we all went but they kept kept going staight with no signs of stopping. I punched the gas and cut it hard just squeezing past them and a truck. please excuse the poorly drawn images. By the way, Imagine if your rex was turned the opposite way when she hit you ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
that has brought tears to my eyes, i know the feeling of having spent all your hard work to see it go down the drain thanks to idiots. i hope this hasnt made you leave hondas ? well glade your ok and your wife.

i havent been involved in a accedent like that bit was a car behind, and wacthing it happen is the same. the only reson i want the car in front was i was going to slow ansd the guy cut in front and slamed the car in front of him insted, same thing DAME CELL PHONE.
anyway sorry to hear about your car .

87MugenProCR-X

• Just Drive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Honda CRX, 94 Honda Civic 4dr, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wgn, 91 Mazda Miata
Man thats horrible. Seeing all the time and money you put into your car just taken away by someone who was plain ol' being careless. Its not right. At least you two werent hurt it seems like it couldve easily been worse.

Julian

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
Nooooooooooooooooo!

sad.gif Luckily you're alright!

Damn, that was one of my favorite CRXs! As you say, time to move on.

JAKOB
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
sorry to hear of it! Your CRX was awesome! Brand new swap, and all fixed and ready to be painted...it will be missed greatly.

I'm not sure what you have to do with the car, but if you're going to be parting out whats left of it for some cash, let me know man.

-Craig
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^