Ricer Parts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

Old School CRX Swap

• Too Many Projects
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 Honda CRX Si with B16A, 92 Honda Civic Hatch With a GSR, 87 V8 4Runner, 72 Chevy Pickup SWB
out of all the stuff we have done to our cars i know some of us has done some rice lets hear it for me i got civic type r floor mats off ebay but i removed the civic type r badge they actually fit really nice better than the lasts ones i had and they dont look real bad i used to have APC hood pins too but got rid of those
B18C Power One Of These Days
1/4 Mile Times With B16A This Summer For Sure!!!

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'll admit I have some APC headlights in my cars.... And I put an exhaust cut-out on the Bulldog.

But in my defence, the headlights look f-ing good:

And the Exhaust cut-out is just plain fun ph34r.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

Gumby

• Your Daddy
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 Civic HB 1500S 83 Bronco
ph34r.gif So maybe i had some Led's in the car ph34r.gif
user posted image

Old School CRX Swap

• Too Many Projects
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Honda CRX Si with B16A, 92 Honda Civic Hatch With a GSR, 87 V8 4Runner, 72 Chevy Pickup SWB
forgot to mention the apc headlights i have they do look good though
B18C Power One Of These Days
1/4 Mile Times With B16A This Summer For Sure!!!

Dan-O

I'm probably the most rice as per the haters.
smile.gif
I'll let others post, then I'll list my stuff.

opt1k

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI/89 Civic HB/89 Integra
i have the fake mugen badge on the back of my 89 hb, and one inside on the dash.
lawn edging as a bumper lip, side skirts modified from a junk yard grand am, and a rear bumper lip from an old mazda 626

oh and some tazmanian devil rubber floor mats

non-rice items on the car include a vdo 7krpm tach which was free, 87 prelude si front seats, 91 crx center console conversion, indoor/outdoor black carpetting replacement for stock ripped up carpet... heh and the coilover springs? are those rice?
user posted image
Sporting a rubber band driven motor.

user posted image
SportInjectedClub

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I have red vacuum hoses. That's the extent of my rice. Everything else on my car is performance related.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I suppose the kumho tires and the CRC Chemicals TransX stickers on the 89Si could be considered rice, but they made us put 'em on at the GRM competition </brag> However, having an exhaust/intake setup that consists of an HF manifold to a T25 exhaust housing, 3" down pipe and naturally asipred charge piping, with the turbo end of the exhaust housing covered by a 1/4" thick steel plate that says "NX or Bust" is kinda ricey since it's a whole lotta hullabaloo that does diddly. It also just gets blank stares from people, which are always fun.

Used mugen pedals that are falling apart are on the 87Si are the extentof the... anything that's still on it smile.gif

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
LED's in the speaker grills that light up with bass, black light, blue flood loghts in footwells.... lots of vinyl graphics... if graphics +HP rolleyes.gif

nivek2002

I have cheap red Honda emblems ph34r.gif

I am working on getting them replaced smile.gif

Kain

• From Ashy to Classy
  • PipPipPip
when i got my rex back there was a neon light in the back of the hatch.... it quickly found the route to the trash can...
Ay!
Ay, dog, ay!
You stepped on my sneaker meng!

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
well i have the walmart special, yellow floormats front and back and yellow stearing wheel cover.
yellow shifter knob,boot and pedals form momo.
I painted the dash knobs with yellow highlight, the door handles, rear mirror, chicken bar, vents, speaker covers, cigerette lighter, the H on the stearing wheel the center plastic piece on the tail lights, theword civic is in leds for the driving lights. blacked out and made ceircle tail lights ( illegal )
16" motegi wheels
cool blue head lamps.
high helegen fog lights, ( just read after a year + that there illegal also on the road ).

i belive that is it.

CRXdan

Spray painted my tailights all red, silver calipers/drums, thats about it...
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

87CrxType-one

• Loving the 1g's and 3g's
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87crx si, and my beautiful 76 gas station orange 1980 plymouth arrow pickup, oh yeah baby!!!!!!!
    • Image Gallery
I believe the spray painted red tailights is rice but is the best rice you can do. I mean I did it and it looks really good. As for rice parts I would have to say I had summit racing stickers everywhere, DEI sticker, and some more gay stickers. As for rice I had red vacuum hoses as well and I too had the apc hood pins. Once considered a red neon light that flashed with the bass. Oh god...shivers.

Vandemar

• moved on to bigger engines
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '17 Chev SS (Commodore)
QUOTE (Dan-O @ Sep 28 2004, 08:17 PM)
I'm probably the most rice as per the haters.
smile.gif
I'll let others post, then I'll list my stuff.

The Fast & The Furious-spec Kawasaki green paint and aluminum wing would be a good place to start blink.gif.

My car's going to have a WRX-style hood scoop soon, along with amber krylon'd corner lights and spray-painted stock wheels (for street use, I'll be using some gold, mesh 13's for the track laugh.gif). I also have Sylvania Sliverstar headlight bulbs.. at least they're not as useless for actual lighting as most of the blue headlight bulbs out there *looks at Mark rolleyes.gif*.