Parts For Sale

• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

Vandemar

• moved on to bigger engines
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '17 Chev SS (Commodore)
It's time for me to get out of 1G's- I can't afford a track car at this point, and a D16A1/Mikuni-powered DX with decent suspension is neither comfortable nor reliable enough for daily driving. The plan (as it stands now) is that a few parts are sitting around, and can be shipped off immediately. The rest of the parts will be FS as soon as I have the chance to unbolt them from the car. If there's anything you need that I didn't mention, ask- after completely parting out 2 '87 Si's, I have a whole lot of random parts around.

All prices are *not* including shipping. Let me know your ZIP code, and I'll get an approximate quote for UPS, Fedex, or whatever.

Feel free to make offers on any parts, lowballers will be ignored.

Drivetrain:
Mikuni 44PHH's, TWM manifold, K&N filters (modified to clear the brake MC), linkage for use with a carbed car's throttle cable, even includes the funky 10mm-flats, 8x1.25mm nuts needed for the bottom row of studs to attach to the head- $500
Exedy/Daikin stock-replacement D16A1 clutch, new in box (w/ pressure plate & TOB)- $80
DC short-throw shifter- $80
CG (86-9 Integra) transmission, shifts smooth- $100
'87 DX transmission, shifts perfectly- $100
Side-exit exhaust- Carsound cat, two Magnaflow 2.5" straight-through "mufflers" (resonators), factory-type flange up front rotated for use with the JDM ZC (or other 88+) header, Bosch O2 sensor in the pic NOT included- $250, probably can't ship it
JDM ZC 4-1 exhaust manifold- $60
PE7 and PG7 ECU's (86-7 Integra and 85-7 CRX Si)- $40 each
Axles- 2 pass. side, one driver's, all with untorn boots, for 5sp/EW-series- $30 each
D16A1 axles- $30 each
D16A1 manual trans. intermediate shaft- $20

Brakes:
9.5" calipers from a 92-5 VX (fits under 13's)- $50 (pair)
New Raybestos rear shoes, in box- $15
Goodridge SS lines, ~5k miles- $60
7/8" MC, ground to fit a CRX booster, with booster still attached- $60

Exterior ($best offer on all these):
Optional reflective rear panel- looks like the reflective film is peeling, there's a chunk broken off on the top-left corner, and a few minor surface scratches
Si sunroof assembly, works, faded red roof panel
2x pass. side door, both faded red, one with a primered spot from a dent repair
2x Hood, also faded red, also one with primered spots from dent repair, the other still dented
Si front bumper cover & beam (faded red) pending
86-7 Si rear wing (also red)
White left fender, uncracked, with the DX red molding stripe pending
Red right fender, cracked bolt holes, w/ hardware for an Si-style black moldingpending
Right headlight glass/bucket (no frame/springs/etc)
2x left taillights- one in each lens color (lighter for 84-5, darker in 86-7). All foam, wiring, and bulbs are intact.

Interior:
2x Si dashboards- great condition on both, except for identical 1/8" long cracks next to the front-center bolt cover thing (right up by the windshield)- $40 ea
Dash box- $10
Si console (w/ tape storage, not the optional EQ one), chrome flaking off the shift boot ring, missing lighter & panel- make offer
LOTS of other parts- all the seats & carpeting I have are going with the car, however.

Car:
'87 CRX DX- missing engine/trans/manifolds/exhaust/fuel system & rear sway, otherwise stock, and the car is COMPLETELY rust-free, since it's an AZ car. 205k miles, not that it matters at this point.

More parts will be added as I think of them. The best way to contact me would be email at [email protected]. Pictures can be taken by request- there may be a day or so delay, as the car and parts are at my parents' house, but pictures & additional info (things like condition of parts, installation difficulty/instructions, etc) will be available by request.

Recent additions:
Helms' '87 Integra manual, some greasy fingerprints (hey, that's how it's supposed to be used smile.gif), $30
Sylvania Silverstars, 9004 (I think, for 86-7 flush headlights), $25/pair
AEM UEGO wideband, Bosch sensor, used for ~500 miles for tuning the sidedraft setup. The only thing it needs is a new bung for installing the O2 sensor into your exhaust system- the stock setup is too close, AEM recommends at least 18" from the ports, or 36" for high EGT's (turbo) or extended high-rpm driving (road race/track). It has the black face/black surround gauge setup, $400

Edited by Vandemar, 25 May 2005 - 03:16 PM.

shauno

Could I take the rear sway bar off your hands? and also the springs for the rear.

Thanks.
Time to kick some ricer butt!

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
how soon do you need to get rid of all this stuff?

Do you have an integra engine harness?

Do you have an 87 integra Distributor?

I may be interested in the 87 chassis, the d16 axles and more.
But i live in ohio, Id need to find a way to get the car here, which will take time. Would it be possible for me to pay you for it and have you hold it for a while?

jonman27

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX turboed B16
i'd like to get those SS brake lines from you, if they will work on the intergra 4 disc brake conversion. and if so, how bout 50 shipped, zip-40059.

jon

Vandemar

• moved on to bigger engines
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '17 Chev SS (Commodore)
QUOTE (jonman27 @ Feb 10 2005, 09:49 AM)
i'd like to get those SS brake lines from you, if they will work on the intergra 4 disc brake conversion. and if so, how bout 50 shipped, zip-40059.

jon

The fronts will work with Integra discs, but the brake-side fitting on the rear will only work with drums.
how soon do you need to get rid of all this stuff?
Not all that soon- the biggest rush is that I want to get the suspension done on my hatchback, but the car's been sitting here taking up space for long enough that a few more weeks won't hurt anything.
Do you have an integra engine harness?
Do you have an 87 integra Distributor?
Yes, and yes. The distributor seems to be a bit worn- getting it to the factory timing settings requires almost all of the adjustment range, and I think the vac advance diaphragm may have a hole in it, but it works great with the advance disconnected (since there's no provision for it on Mikunis).
I may be interested in the 87 chassis, the d16 axles and more.
But i live in ohio, Id need to find a way to get the car here, which will take time. Would it be possible for me to pay you for it and have you hold it for a while?
That works for me.

TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs

• Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX si (Jackson), 84 CRX DX(Jake), 87 CRX Si (Jack)RIP
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Please find out how much the DX tranny would be to ship to 94578. Thanks. PM sent.
TAAGMAN

There's only one basic difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits. - anonymous-

"My hovercraft is full of eels."
Hungarian-English dictionary skit - Monty Python -

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
PM'd

Edited by staticchmbr, 10 February 2005 - 04:00 PM.

valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

Mark Petriw

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX
I've got my eye on those carbs. I hope to PM you later today. Can you email or PM me about them in more detail (any bugs to work out?). To get this parts the Mrs. I have to find the biggest roses on earth for the 14th!
user posted image
It's not how fast you drive, but how you drive fast.

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA Teggy STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA Parts Car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car, I have issues!
i might be interested i the rear sway bar (this fits a DX right?), panard rod, and the DX fender. do you have the qtr/rocker moldings from the dX? i've been looking for those for a bit now.

thanks!
hoop

p.s.
shipping would be to 27455
hoop
greensboro, nc
20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA parts car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car... I may have issues!

Veonik

• because 35mph is FAST, yo!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si
    Garage View Garage
I want one of the taillights-- the 86-87 color. How much do you want for it and how much shipping to 84120?
user posted image

mbslater

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Very interested in Lightspeed bar, springs, tbars, and welded/cut bar.

PM Sent.

chrisandsarahb

• Warm It Up Chris!
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
PM'd

GIFF

• The Integrated Technology CF-48 Exclusive Gear For Honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI, 94 Integra, 09 Fit
    • Image Gallery
Pm'd

SportInjectedClub

PM me if you have these for sale:
OEM or DS Tuning Floor mats

crx_racer86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Crx dx b16a ,1987 crx si stock for now
i pm'ed you a couple days ago no reply yet.
Project E-AS Squad now underway
Olive drab
Flat Black
B-series
1st gen represent
user posted image

buymysoul

• Still for sale
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 93 Integra LSS, 87 CRX Si
I emailed you friday night about the torsion bars and brake lines. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Robin
-Robin