Mugen F/g Body Kit From Houseman Recieved

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

nmcrxracer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2002 S2000 Vortech/ 86 CRX si race car
KUDOS TO JAMIE HOUSEMAN @Houseman Autosport!!! The Mugen hand-laid body kit was well worth the wait and a bargin for the price!!! The quality of the Fiberglass work is exceptional, it is extremely light, very straight glass work. I also have to mention the packing-it was perfect!!! No problems, the KIT IS GREAT!! I bought the full kit and we will be getting on my 86 CRX full road race machine in the near future. I will post pictures after installation, before paint is done and then I will post after the paint. I know I got the first one produced, so the rest of you that ordered, you are in for a very pleasant surprise!!

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
if you dont mind me asking how mutch was shipping so i have a ball park figure

nivek2002

awesome - when you post up pics of it i would love to see some of you S2000 biggrin.gif

Edited by nivek2002, 14 January 2004 - 05:49 PM.

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX
I really gotta take some pics of my car, I got the Original Houseman kit the widebody one on in November. Shipping/packaging was awesome, quality was great!

nmcrxracer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 2002 S2000 Vortech/ 86 CRX si race car
I live near Albuquerque, NM and to get it here was too much as Air Canada does not ship directly to Abq., so Jamie shipped it to Phoenix and I picked it up there. It was $275. This crate he made seemed like it was custom built for my truck that hauled it home! I really can't believe how light the body pieces are!!! If it is appropriate for the CRX forum, I would be happy to post some pics of my Vortech S2000, let me know. I am really more excited about the CRX getting closer to completion. We have been building a B18 all motor for the CRX with all the right goodies and a head ported by a master!! I think we are now 30-60 days out on this getting the CRX up here in some pics. Pt

nivek2002

wow a B18! definatly need pics of this CRX!

eezerz

instigatorcrx, U gotta post some pics., show them all how it looks with the houseman widebody kit... looks great... is it in pearl white??? anyways you have th nicest 1g rex around these parts... peace... cool.gif
eezerz

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX
QUOTE (eezerz @ Jan 14 2004, 07:36 PM)
instigatorcrx, U gotta post some pics., show them all how it looks with the houseman widebody kit... looks great... is it in pearl white??? anyways you have th nicest 1g rex around these parts... peace... cool.gif

Thanks man.. Nah its this weird sorta silver color, still havent washed it since it got painted, I plan to repaint it black in the spring, will look better with the CF hoo dI plan to get soon enough:D