• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

aaronbrown

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI,90 miata,4 dunebuggies
    • Image Gallery
DC sports stainless steele turbo manifold and brand new tial 38mm. external wastegate for Honda d16a1 motor. Uses 4bolt 16 g (or tdo5 mitsubishi DSM 14G )turbo.Modified for external wastegate . Forget buying the new cheap junk and get these quality pieces at a good price. I think I listed this for $175 plus shipping starting bid on ebay.I have alot of other parts to turbo a d16a1 but havnt listed them yet.Injectors DSM 2 sets 390 and 460cc mitsubishi starion intercooler, pipping, blow off valve (dsm), fuel pressure regulater I DONT use a computer often and type slow Because I dont own a computer .Call me and I,ll tell you what I got . I,ll probably sell my 85 si with d16a1 full race suspension exaust 2 inch lots of custom work, coil overs tokico illuminas polyuerithane everywhere race brake pads stainless steele brake lines caster camber plates ect... $1,200 call me for info or any responce Aaron 707)845-1322 I,ll call you back so it well be on my phone bill. Thanks for any interest.

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
sorry i can't call you i'm kind of deployed and phone usage is limited... what do you want for the wastegate?
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)