I'm Sure You Guys Heard About This Terrible Act

• You cannot reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
im not sure if there is a thread on this on here

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

http://www.winnipegf...p-4799735c.html

i dont live to far from where this poor guy got killed and i am in shock that this sort of thing can happen,like how can someone be so spun ? How could no one try and help this guy as this nutcase slayed this young man coming home ? Like i really dont understand there was 37 passengers on this bus and and all they did was run and not help this kid .they make it sound like these 3 guys are heros ,but really No i dont think so ,i'm sorry ,if anything they are cowards ,well no thats a bit harsh ,but i seriously think they didnt do all they could .

my heart goes out to the family of this young man

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
my mom told me of this the other day an i cam to work today or yesterday now.. an thats all people were talkign about.. i only can imagine. what that sene was like..

C8V6C

Crazy story...scary

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
That is crazy.. Really makes you wonder who the hell you are sitting next to.This world is getting crazy. I read an article the other day about how the world is more anti-social. People need to open up and be friendly.

When I was young I could play outside all day, ride my bikes to different towns when I was 8 years old. The world is certainly different now.

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
Well it's a sad sad day when things start to happen in Canada that typically only happen in America. There are monsters among us.

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

JeepGirl

• 1300cc's of fury!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: R.I.P ~Honali~ 3G civic now drives Silver 86 Civic hatch
Link to police scanner chatter as it happened...

If you listen close, you can hear one cop say "Give me a shout" "He's hacking off pieces and eating it"

Fucking eating a deadman!! WTF!!

I'm sorry, but those tards aren't heroes... They did NOTHING to help the victim. This whole thing is a giant clusterfuck.

rprdotcom1cropped.gifRIPHonalicroppedsigpic.jpgAW1GMtu.jpgH4zO0Qb.jpg

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
I really thought my coworker was bs'ing me about this.

reminds me of rob zombie's dragula for some reason...

texas still has the death penalty and we're pro rendition- send the killer here.
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

3gcivicsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 honda civic si (mighty mouse), 1996 gsxr 1100 (the two wheeled road beast)
damn, that is totally fucked, i dunno what i would of done if i were there, but i guarantee that i wouldnt of ran, those guys should of done something, i hate it when people act like there isnt anything they can do. im sorry to hear that something like that happened. specially knowing that something could of been done. the jack ass had a damn knife, its not like he could of shot someone. im sorry for the victim and his family and friends, but im pissed that they just let it happen, someone should of put his ass down. dry.gif sleep.gif
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES.
THEY'RE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY STILL BRING A
SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH
THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS.

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Wow, that's some crazy shit. Sounds like that came from Baltimore. The guy in the 1st link was in the Army too, and he took off. I am not crazy, but a knife isn't a terribly difficult weapon to defend against or disarm if you stay calm and know what to do ( referring to the other passengers obviously, not the victim who was suprised). The larger the blade, the easier to get control of the knife. The only thing I can really say at this point is hopefully the first stab to the neck hit the victims spine or base of the brain rendering him numb to any pain and suffering. I don't think they'll really find a motive for this though, as judging by the interviews sounds like the guy was crazy. This is what makes me fear letting my kids out of the house.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

SHOGUNOVDDRK

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 civic hatchback
Crazy shit blink.gif
QUOTE(SHOGUNOVDDRK;835304)
the import scene has kinda become like emo's.... its killing itself whilst looking overdressed and in drag

QUOTE(phyregod;835835)
Sig worthy. But mine is full.

TheOdditie

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Hatch(b18a1), 91 Civic hatch(d16z6)
QUOTE (SHOGUNOVDDRK @ Aug 3 2008, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crazy shit blink.gif

Indeed. I am surprised this happened in Canada instead of the U.S.

I wouldn't have ran away either, but truthfully, I'm more leary about standing up against a knife than a gun. But I still would have tried to do something, not just run away. But I guess that is the way most people are, they worry about themself more than someone else, especially a stranger.
Tony

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
i dont think it's so much that the bystanders were a bunch of pussies. i think when you see something like that it's more like your just shocked or stunned and cant believe your eyes. it was probably all over before any of them realized it even happened.
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

NeverEndingNinja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic
I agree. I can't believe that none of the people on the bus, given a story like this, and asked what they would do, would say "I'd fuck that guy up!"

Hell, I'll say it right now. If I saw that shit happening, the first thing I would do is TRY to do something. Gouge his eyes, choke him out, whatever...but if you were to put me in that situation, with no preparation or forewarning whatsoever, I would probably run...unfortunately.

And, with that said, think about how all those people who did run feel now. I'm sure plenty of them are filled with regret, knowing they may have had a chance of stopping it from ending that way, but chose to run instead. I'm not totally defending them, just saying, its a natural reaction...in that situation, your thought process becomes a simple chemical reaction. You see something scary, your brain tells your body to flee, and protect itself. Its just what happens.

God bless the poor fellows family, and his soul. The killer will get what he deserves.

Infinityzero

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: D16a1 Powered 3rd gen hatch, D15a1 Powered first gen Crx
QUOTE (JeepGirl @ Aug 2 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Link to police scanner chatter as it happened...

If you listen close, you can hear one cop say "Give me a shout" "He's hacking off pieces and eating it"

Fucking eating a deadman!! WTF!!

I'm sorry, but those tards aren't heroes... They did NOTHING to help the victim. This whole thing is a giant clusterfuck.

Don't be so easy to judge, The majority of people who claim that they would so something in a situation like this would stand there awe struck and try their damndest to get out of the way. Plus, Have you seen a greyhound bus? You have to walk single file down the middle row to reach your seat and that is already a squeeze, The suspect would have a huge advantage if anyone tried rushing him through the middle of the bus.

89teg_mike

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89 Integra LS
One person on that bus with a Concealed carry license and this would not have happened, if they had balls to use it.