• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: his girlfriend crazy
http://videos.street...8b500fce20c.htm

Moose

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1999 Turbo-Si, 1987 Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2001 Procharged Cobra, 2007 Jeep Compass
two tablespoons of dohc vtec and it would be perfect! sounds good man!
The Original Corndog Minion

C.J.

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1998 Suzuki X90
    • Image Gallery
Sounds just like my X90, has a dynomax freeflow muffler.

I'm thinkin about a flowmaster for my Civic, what do ya'll think that would sound like?

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2000 Civc Ltd Edition w B16a swap
I have a flowmaster and its LOUD (header, 2 1/4" exhaust, 12" glasspak) but sounds pretty good
My flowmasters broken down on the inside now though so i'm gonna be redoing my exhaust. How loud is the dynamax? I like the sound of it, might have to go that route, what model is it?, I wanna cut down on the noise (i'll be putting an 18" glasspak or something like that on as well)

Edited by stevo911_, 15 January 2007 - 04:30 PM.

C.J.

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1998 Suzuki X90
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (stevo911_ @ Jan 15 2007, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a flowmaster and its LOUD (header, 2 1/4" exhaust, 12" glasspak) but sounds pretty good
My flowmasters broken down on the inside now though so i'm gonna be redoing my exhaust. How loud is the dynamax? I like the sound of it, might have to go that route, what model is it?, I wanna cut down on the noise (i'll be putting an 18" glasspak or something like that on as well)

Good, I need it to be loud, I like pissing my neighbors off. Does it sound like a mustang or a truck, or something different?

The Dynomax isn't really loud compared to the guys with large resonators and straight pipes (IE: fartcans), and it sound really nice just driving, and aggressive sounding when you stomp on the gas.

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
sounds like a really loud import (not in a fart can ricey way though), it pisses off my neighbours pretty good (especially when I leave for work at 430 am), one of the reasons I'm wanting to tone it down
I'll take a soundclip at some point (been meaning to do it)
Sounds like the dynomax is what i'm lookin for

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I have a Dynomax Super Turbo and a 14" glasspack. I love the way it sounds!

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
how is yours for volume?

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well, its some what quiet driving and has a nice deep and throty sound at WOT. Now I was just running the glasspack for a while... It pissed EVERYONE off (even me, the pipe ended right above the rear axle so most of the sound resinated through out the car)

Suck my SOHC!

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
lol, I ran that for a little bit, as well as for a while i had a straight pipe out of my header cut off right before the first 90 (a temp bandaid while i waited for my exhaust) THAT is loud

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
lmao, when I first did the Si head swap on the Dx, I used the exhaust maniflod that I replaced w/ a hedder on my Si. One of the bolts had snapped of a while ago, and since I was still using the Dx oil pan, the downpipe wouldnt seal all the way (now im talking about a good 2" gap between the downpipe and the manifold...)

Suck my SOHC!

ibcnya

• HNFTuning
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: his girlfriend crazy
QUOTE (RFL85CRXSI @ Jan 15 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a Dynomax Super Turbo and a 14" glasspack. I love the way it sounds!

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
sounds cool.... I have a magnaflow and it sounds similar i guess, my stock exhaust fell off LOL and i had a new one lying around the garage so i put it on along with a catback 2.25"..helps drone out the awful hatch squeaks too!!

Edited by etmydst, 20 January 2007 - 06:06 AM.

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I got tired of looking ate that damn fart can that was haging off the ass end of the Dx when I got it. I was also trying to keep a some what stock look (and I really didnt like the Pacesetter that I used to have on the Si). I found the Dynamax at Advanced Auto for 40 bucks, and figured why not...

Suck my SOHC!

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
should I get the dynomax thrush turbo or the dynomax super turbo? I"m looking for something relatively quiet (louder than stock is fine though)