←  North East

Red Pepper Racing

»

Anyone Been To Harry's U Pull It Lately?

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 23 Nov 2010

Is there any 84-87 Hatches or g1 Integras? I Need a Driver side window... dry.gif ....And I could use some integra torsion tubes

Anyone?

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 27 Nov 2010

Well there's nothing at Garys U Pull it in Binghamton, NY... just a uber rotted g1teg

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 29 Nov 2010

D's U PULL IT in Dunmore has 87 si but the driver window was BROKEN OF COURSE! :'(

No one knows about hazelton??? I dont wanna drive 3 hrs for dissapointment....
Edited by hoopty dx, 29 November 2010 - 03:13 PM.

icy's Photo icy 03 Feb 2011

I have been there a couple times but not recently, actually, come to think of it, I haven't been there at all since I have had the honda(since '07) so I guess I'm not much help, but, it is a HUGE yard, the biggest I have ever been to. Have you tried calling them to see if they have an inventory list? They have a ton of cars there so your odds are probably good.

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 03 Feb 2011

I know, I've been there also just not recently.. I ended up buying a window off ebay for like 42 shipped or something like that.

digdug18's Photo digdug18 10 Feb 2011

last time i was there a couple of weeks they had nothing, but i found a u pull it off route 100 that had some ncie stuff....

jakesi's Photo jakesi 14 Dec 2011

Has any one been to Pennsburgh, Pa. l was there years ago and they had a few 1g CRXs. Any one?

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 18 Mar 2012

I haven't, but I plan to soon. Just curious to see what they have. It's been a few years.

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 18 Mar 2012

Let me know if there is any G1 tegs with good torsion bar tubes!!!!!!!!

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 20 Mar 2012

I was @ Harry's in Pennsburg today. No 1G/3Gs. They did have an '88 Civic 4dr, '91 Civic 4dr, '92 Integra 2dr, '94/'95? Integra 2dr and a '91 Civic hatch. Integras were pretty picked, sorry, I don't know about TBTs. The Civics still had some stuff left on them. Maybe going to Hazleton on Friday/Saturday....maybe. I will report back.