Vouches For Bryman :) (bought/sold)

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Sellers I've bought from on RPR that I recommend:
--Dan-0
--Aren D.
--Jiggerjosh (took his ass a LONG time to respond and ship, but he did finally come through wink.gif
--RPR (Tom)
--CalgaryDrumGuy (big props to Rampage for setting up this deal for me---rear upper spoiler)
--Rally25rs
maybe more, but I'm drawing a blank...

BUYERS I've sold to on RPR that I recommend:
--Rampage
--Nivek
--WilQ
--DiscoStu

SELLERS I CANNOT recommend:
--InstigatorCRX: I had made arrangements w/ him to purchase his 1G CRX clear headlight covers over 6 months ago. Initially he was cool, gave me a price, said he would check on shipping. Several weeks went by, I e-mailed him asking what's the deal. He apologized and said he's still working on it. We went through this for several months, and finally I found his phone number (he posted it in one of the threads) so I called him. He never replied back after he continually promised to find out shipping costs. mad.gif

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

nivek2002

Yep Bryman is a top notch guy! Just look at all the rare stuff he aquires, that takes some buisness skill. He was very patiant with me biggrin.gif

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Im not on the list.. sad.gif

Bryman < the poo... tongue.gif biggrin.gif Top notch guy, i will see his car in person!!

ImprtRcr02

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
OOPS! I did forget Todd (Imprtrcr02). Good guy biggrin.gif
He bought an EDM brochure from me and also an '87 CRX Si (which ironically, I'm buying BACK from him).
laugh.gif

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Bryman has said on more than one occasion he is willing to give his left nut for rare pieces..... Hopefully its never comes to that wink.gif

Big Props to Bryman for hooking me up with some rare goodies, a Choro-Q, EDM Civic Brochure, and my EDM Tails.

If you are looking for something rare, Bryman is the man!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

ChrisF-dude