Red Pepper Racing

»

Post Pics Of Your Other Car

3gencivic's Photo 3gencivic 03 Dec 2006

yes its got a 3gen but the others arnt.

my retal i had

my 07si

slavteren's Photo slavteren 03 Dec 2006

woa, do you guys not have a restriction on how many cars to own? we can only hawe 3 pr house (most insurance compagnys only allow 2) i have had 4 at one time, but that involved a lot of cheating and decieving...

this is mine:

right now i'm in the midle of the 3rd reconstruction of it allready, i have only had it for some month's, i just cant resist moding things, even if i do not have the time and money for it... so this is what i'm doing now:

this is orig a 50cc moped like this one:

but someone bought a 73,5cc engine kit for it rolleyes.gif hope never to get cought on it by the cops laugh.gif

i know it is not as cool as a real car, but i have put A LOT of work in it, can't really explain why...

badpenny's Photo badpenny 03 Dec 2006

QUOTE (slavteren @ Dec 3 2006, 07:18 PM)
woa, do you guys not have a restriction on how many cars to own? we can only hawe 3 pr house (most insurance compagnys only allow 2) i have had 4 at one time, but that involved a lot of cheating and decieving...explain why...

Aprilla's are nice, I would get one, but as it is, I can't get parts for the TNG that I have. No, there really aren't any "enforcable" law, it is dependant on city code. Now, that doesn't mean that a neighbor can't call in to code enforcement, just to make you have a big headache.

crxls's Photo crxls 03 Dec 2006

QUOTE (slavteren @ Dec 3 2006, 07:18 PM)
woa, do you guys not have a restriction on how many cars to own?

no restrictions in the states that im aware of. i actually think you are encouraged to own and register many vehicles because thats more money to the government. my community only allows 2 cars legally but i have special privlidges (in writing) to have 3 parked at my home..... which I own. everyone wants to control someone i guess, makes them feel powerful rolleyes.gif

duner's Photo duner 03 Dec 2006

My 99 Z71
i broke a tie rod right after the 3rd was taken sad.gif

At "home" in the woods wink.gif

Swimming

I tilted to compensate for the slope of the mountain cool.gif

skipntampa's Photo skipntampa 03 Dec 2006

My other ride, curently its down and in storage. (under construction)

slavteren's Photo slavteren 03 Dec 2006

QUOTE (badpenny @ Dec 4 2006, 02:27 AM)
Aprilla's are nice, I would get one, but as it is, I can't get parts for the TNG that I have.  No, there really aren't any "enforcable" law, it is dependant on city code.  Now, that doesn't mean that a neighbor can't call in to code enforcement, just to make you have a big headache.

if you pm me with all the info you got i can try to find parts for you. it look fairly new.

1gencrx's Photo 1gencrx 03 Dec 2006

92 Olds Kustom Cruiser

bobdragster's Photo bobdragster 03 Dec 2006

QUOTE (3gencivic @ Dec 3 2006, 06:10 PM)

Just wait. If you keep taunting us with that Si don't be surprised if it's just gone one morning..

duner's Photo duner 03 Dec 2006

QUOTE (1gencrx @ Dec 3 2006, 07:39 PM)
92 Olds Kustom Cruiser

all i can say is, interesting......

SEEKERone's Photo SEEKERone 04 Dec 2006

my 91 CRX Si

My 91 Civic wagon

My 87 Prelude

Not pictured (as per first post) are my 87 Crx Si and my 85 CRX Straman convertible

Why does anybody "need" five cars? Why not.
BTW my brother is a MR2 fanatic...he owns 10 (8 drivable)
Edited by SEEKERone, 04 December 2006 - 12:18 PM.

rollz87civic's Photo rollz87civic 04 Dec 2006

getting painted here soon

eric87crx's Photo eric87crx 04 Dec 2006

Cant see it that well i guess, but its the white merc sable behind the crx...Weird, but it has a fairly decent sound system i put in it. The blue nissan to the left was mine for awhile, my brother let me borrow it for about 3 weeks after he got a new flowmaster and clutch put in/on it and i blew the bottom end out of it because it ran with no oil and didn;t find out till it was too late, aint moved since

CRXfanatic's Photo CRXfanatic 04 Dec 2006

The 92 Civic LX dd, stock d15 longblock, EX tranny, cam, cam gear, header, exhaust, ecu, del sol chair, Momo steering wheel, Progress springs, old school Enkeis... A work in progress...

oldschoolimport's Photo oldschoolimport 04 Dec 2006

my daily driver, an 02 civic Si.

my 91 S13.

my newest one. a 79 civic 1200. this is a freebie that will probably have way too much money thrown at it before its done.