1 reply to this topic

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Civic Si, 1987 Crx Si
    Garage View Garage

Hi everyone,

I am located in Southern California and I want to sell my crx si 1987, has 207,000 miles, runs good, no leaks, brakes are brand new. Downside is the body... it is a clean title but rust... rust is everywhere. I doubt anyone wants to rebuild it so with that being said I am willing to part out everything if I can gather up at least $600 in part out. I'm actually asking $800 for the car, current tags until next December. I will post up pics later.

Fuel tank: $100
engine: $150
transmission: $100
engine harness: $100
ecu: $50
tires and wheels: $150
door panels: $ 50 each
Doors $100 each:
Hood: $100
front side panels:$50 each
dashboard : $125
Spare tire and jack: $75

fuel pump: $25

Chassis:$150

Anything you can think of. Only parts that are no good on the car is the rear trunk hatch. The sunroof assembly(most of it at least I still have the motor for it) The rear windshield wiper motor as well as the passenger side mirror. I have pretty much everything else so hit me up on anything I haven't listed that you might want.

This is all without shipping prices included,you pay for shipping and I will send you a receipt along with the item. I am open to offers so everything is negotiable.

Things I will not ship are things like the engine, doors, etc. anything too big unless you are willing to pay for the shipping and extra for me to everything worked out to ship it.

EVERYTHING MUST GO

Richardcoto452th

• OEM
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 Honda CRX Si
    Garage View Garage
Hello im interested in buying parts can you pm your phone number, im located in So Ca