Mugen Kit

• You cannot reply to this topic
187 replies to this topic

MugenRex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
Its not definite yet but i may be buyin a 90' tsi.....if i end up buying it, that means i have a full 9 peice Mugen widebody kit(Never painted or installed) for the first gen crx up for sale....Im just wondering how much i can get for it, can ne1 fill me in?

nivek2002

Well you can get a BUTTLOAD of money for it if its in perfect cond. , only problem is gonna be finding a buyer with the money biggrin.gif

MugenRex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
its in perfect condition....lol...how much is a BUTTLOAD of money?

nivek2002

i really couldnt guess, need someone who knows more about that stuff.

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
Here is the deal with that kit is, it is so rare that is almost priceless, yet it is for a car that nobody wants to invest that much into it. I am one of the rare people that has a car worthy of spending that much money on. Even if you were to sell it to me (which I will be praying for untill you say yes or no), I would not mount it to my car, I would copy it.

It would not be fair for you to sell this kit to one person for an ass load of money when you or someone else could copy it and make the look available to anyone with a CRX for a reasonable amount of money.

I am going to try not to get too excited here. Seriously, copy the kit, or sell it to me so I can.

Edited by MrDisibility, 21 June 2003 - 03:52 PM.

crx_racer86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Crx dx b16a ,1987 crx si stock for now
yeah then ill take pictures of the kit to and then ill have mugens wheels and body kit!!! no but seriously this is like the mecca of 1st gen crxs this kits is the best thing that ever happened to them. im sure you could make a decent years pay just by copying and selling that kit!! i know id want one thats for sure!! then i could live outthe dream i have everynight! well only if mr.d gives me his wheels to haha make sure u think hard about this.
Project E-AS Squad now underway
Olive drab
Flat Black
B-series
1st gen represent
user posted image

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
I have already begun looking into it.......a full urethane kit would probably run us 1500-1600 bucks.....that is an exact replica od a mugen kit out of urethane, not fiberlglass.....!

All I need is a kit to copy!

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
When bryman sees this he is going to shit his pants. I should have got his cell number at Niagara so I could tell him. This is the last thing he is looking for. I think he mentioned selling internal organs/body parts to buy one.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
Well, you can Ban Bryman10 for a few day's....that way he will be wondering what this thread is about.....hehe
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
you'd have to ban his IP to do that... which isnt a problem unless hes on dial up then its pretty impossable.. because you CAN view the board w/o signin in

~2009 Civic Si 4dr~

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
send that kit to california i would buy it too send that kit to cali

Guest_ChrisF_*

• Group: Guests
Can we see a picture? Pretty please? With Slick 50 on top?

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
When bryman sees this he is going to shit his pants. I should have got his cell number at Niagara so I could tell him. This is the last thing he is looking for. I think he mentioned selling internal organs/body parts to buy one.
Yes, my shorts are heavily soiled in 17 shades of brown as we speak huh.gif Yes, I have a kidney up for barter for this....I only need one, right?? wink.gif
Well, you can Ban Bryman10 for a few day's....that way he will be wondering what this thread is about.....hehe

I'm going to PRETEND that you didn't say that..... ph34r.gif I would say something smart-ass here in Japanese if I only knew the language....
Mugen, everyone here is pretty much right on. If I were in your position, I would probably sell it for a decent price and ask for a percentage of each kit sold. This way, no one has to shell out big coin initially (or internal organs) and everyone wins. Something to think about.
Damnit! Where's some clean underwear when I need it?????
bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Oh please sell them the kit.. please!
No more CRX

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
sell the kit to Mrdisability... he already has a game plan to copy the kit then we all can have it please sell and if you keepthe rex you can get a copy too