←  Vendor Listings

Red Pepper Racing

»

Medieval Pro Suspension Kit, Order Number 2

spliffmunsta's Photo spliffmunsta 17 Mar 2008

hi marcus, hope you remember me just wanted to confirm that you remember that i payed you 350 right? as i should be able to pay you the rest soon, thanks

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 31 Mar 2008

QUOTE (spliffmunsta @ Mar 17 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi marcus, hope you remember me just wanted to confirm that you remember that i payed you 350 right? as i should be able to pay you the rest soon, thanks

YES you did. Sorry smile.gif

Phantom_Allstar's Photo Phantom_Allstar 03 Apr 2008

I`v very interested but it looks like this offer has been available for quite a while and not too many poeple are biting, I just don`t want to put int $1200 and not see anything until 09:/

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 04 Apr 2008

QUOTE (Phantom_Allstar @ Apr 3 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I`v very interested but it looks like this offer has been available for quite a while and not too many poeple are biting, I just don`t want to put int $1200 and not see anything until 09:/

Ironically, the more people that feel this way (and it IS warranted, I know) the longer it will take. People are constantly waiting for more to come aboard but that is what makes it take so long sometimes.

That being said, we need help promoting these so you all can help us out there.

zakats's Photo zakats 04 Apr 2008

great dedication brings great reward.
dont be a WUSS! now with that said, I don't have any money hehe

Phantom_Allstar's Photo Phantom_Allstar 08 Apr 2008

I`m looking at about two months before I have money together, I`ll be in contact asap:)

kcoddah77's Photo kcoddah77 09 Apr 2008

I love mine and they are the shit. I've corner weighted the car, and I've never had so much fun in it. At the full loose setting, they are slightly stiffer than my old set up, but still more comfortable. Big props to Mr. D for extending the lifespan of the first gens.

domorex86's Photo domorex86 14 Apr 2008

wish i could afford it.

sleeper-crx's Photo sleeper-crx 29 Apr 2008

Mr D. Just wondering if you found the $500.00 in your book keeping yet from the CF ZC style one piece hood. When you find it, I'll send the 99 bucks to get on the list for the TEIN kit.

Thanks

eadohcturbo's Photo eadohcturbo 16 May 2008

maybe there can be a list for those seriously interested & ready to pay.. Im interested but dont want to fork over $$$$ when delivery date is undetermined.

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 19 May 2008

QUOTE (eadohcturbo @ May 17 2008, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe there can be a list for those seriously interested & ready to pay.. Im interested but dont want to fork over $$$$ when delivery date is undetermined.

That list is in the first post of this thread. As long as people keep withholding orders the parts will never come. Hint wink.gif

Marcus

MrDisibility's Photo MrDisibility 22 May 2008

YAY! We got 4 people now!

pvbcrx's Photo pvbcrx 22 May 2008

Unsolicited plug: Of all the performance mods I've done to my CRX, the Medieval Pro/Tein dampers are by far my favorite. Install them and a pair of stiffer T-bars, and you'll be amazed.

alexm86's Photo alexm86 22 May 2008

Did anybody have Illumina's and Ground Controls (or something similar) and then switched to the Tein's? What was the difference in ride, handling, etc.?

RexKrazy's Photo RexKrazy 24 May 2008

I did just that. Except I had a different coil over setup, and my illuminas were very old....but still worked well. I noticed more traction and a smoother ride, much more adjustable also. Definitely an improvement.