Hey im a bit new here...

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

jdmEF9

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
ok i have a 88 hatch and im know on otherboards as jdmb18hatch if ur on sho or honda-tech u may recognize the name......and may know that i also have 2 first gen rex's....and im tryin to get teh 86 si on the road for a drag car to play with....now i have a d16a1 a tranny axles mounts ecu and wut not a d15b HF manifold (for a turbo manifold) a t3 super 60 uhhh may try and use and IC but not to  mcuh room to work with.... a vafc and some 440s or 370 injecters to work with if i cant get the 440s soon enough....now is there enough room in front of teh d16 in there for a turbo....i was told by this guy i met at a meet in maple grove that u can use a VW rabbit raditor and it makes it easier to fit a turbo in there any help u guys can give would be aprciated...also my ew4 is siezed up so thats the reason for the d16a1
thanx

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
As for the rad, some of the 3G Civic's have a really tiny rad. Mine is only half what the CRX one is, so there is lots of room for a turbo. It should be enough if you are just doing drag racing. If you are driving it for longer periods, you might need something larger, perhaps a dual core.

Sounds like it will be a monster.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"