←  General Posts

Red Pepper Racing

»

Look At This Rice

down4ce's Photo down4ce 17 Jul 2005

I'm slowly coming to grips that people rice out the 1st gens too mad.gif God so ugly, I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Omega Mugen's Photo Omega Mugen 17 Jul 2005

It certainly is.

Computer's Photo Computer 17 Jul 2005

HEY thats my car!!!

oh wait i lied....

myheadhertz's Photo myheadhertz 17 Jul 2005

Yeah. He traded his 2004 Aztek for those rims.

down4ce's Photo down4ce 17 Jul 2005

QUOTE (1stGENcrxLOVER @ Jul 17 2005, 08:08 PM)

Oh cool I talked to that guy on cardomain, he took a fiberglass mold from a second gen and put it on the rear of that one I think

86_Cvc_Si's Photo 86_Cvc_Si 17 Jul 2005

Those cars or horrible, I bet they still have the orginal valve cover gasket on them.

OVNi_CIVIC's Photo OVNi_CIVIC 17 Jul 2005

kidz deez daze

hoopty dx's Photo hoopty dx 17 Jul 2005

the second one is not as bad

QUOTE (down4ce @ Jul 17 2005, 06:50 PM)
I'm slowly coming to grips that people rice out the 1st gens too mad.gif God so ugly, I just threw up in my mouth a little...

lol are you serious?? haha

EuphoricBlue's Photo EuphoricBlue 17 Jul 2005

Well, that yellow one... get rid of the rims for something more sensible, kill the shitty tint, the vinal on the corners, the wall of subs, paint it blue... and it wouldn't be TOOO bad... thogh that kit is still too curvy and sgressive for the angular 1G crx. Hell, lets be real... that kit is too agressive for anything on the road... but it could be made to look desent.

WOLFCRX's Photo WOLFCRX 17 Jul 2005

Thats almost as bad as watching a 1gen go in a car crusher except those can be salvaged with some work. blink.gif

JDN14's Photo JDN14 18 Jul 2005

and they both want $6k for 20ish year old cars with over 100,000 miles on them... wink.gif

kamikaze_fish's Photo kamikaze_fish 18 Jul 2005

Anybody else ever think that people put their cars in "for sale" places just to get people to compliment them on their cars? That'd be like one of us putting our babies on there for what we feel it would be worth to get rid of, like say, $30,000.

TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs's Photo TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs 18 Jul 2005

For both of those sellers (the second one less-so than the first), the only taste either has is in their respective mouths.... and even that's bad. tongue.gif
Edited by TAAGMANsCRXwithKYBs, 18 July 2005 - 11:13 AM.