←  WTB

Red Pepper Racing

»

Injectors Needed

gtpilot's Photo gtpilot 21 Feb 2011

Looking for a set of injectors for the D16A1 - the 240cc stock ones are not cutting it running E85 with the head porting, large cam, large Intake and Exhaust. I would prefer 310cc if I can find them but will entertain larger.

Thank you.

Kirk

Yann's Photo Yann 24 Feb 2011

Hi,

do you think the inectors for the ZC1 are more than 240 cc ?

(The ZC1 is look the the same whereas the D16A1 but it's not the same injection's systems).

Regards

PowerWheels86's Photo PowerWheels86 24 Feb 2011

i have some RC engineering 440cc bosch style saturated injectors... SL4-440 is stamped on the sides if you want to verify... what's your price range?

evol911's Photo evol911 24 Feb 2011

Find some injectors from a turbo Eclipse. They are 450cc. I used those in a turbo ZC and they worked good, a little lean on the top end but no detonation.

They are usually pretty cheap on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...5#ht_500wt_1182

gtpilot's Photo gtpilot 25 Feb 2011

Yann - The ZC injectors are the same flow rate, but it is a good suggestion. So, you live near Lyon? I spent 2-1/2 years in Lyon and the surrounding area (Marcy l Etoile?) working on a program for bioMeriuex...EVERY Friday and Saturday night I did endurance kart racing a Planet Karting (got the t-shirts to prove it), have you ever been there?

PW86 - the 440cc is a bit large for me, thank you!

EVOL - the automatic Eclipse are 390cc, closer to what I need - but they are not a good physical fit in the Honda/Acura fuel rail and IM. They are shorter and fatter...they can be made to work but they are definitely not just a drop in. Rockauto sells them for $30 ea in a re-manufactured part.

Kirk

Yann - The ZC injectors are the same flow rate, but it is a good suggestion. So, you live near Lyon? I spent 2-1/2 years in Lyon and the surrounding area (Marcy l Etoile?) working on a program for bioMeriuex...EVERY Friday and Saturday night I did endurance kart racing a Planet Karting (got the t-shirts to prove it), have you ever been there?

EVOL - the automatic Eclipse are 390cc, closer to what I need - but they are not a good physical fit in the Honda/Acura fuel rail and IM. They are shorter and fatter...they can be made to work but they are definitely not just a drop in. Rockauto sells them for $30 ea in a re-manufactured part.

Kirk

Yann's Photo Yann 25 Feb 2011

QUOTE (gtpilot @ Feb 25 2011, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kirk

Excellent GTpilot,

Yes that thrue what you speak to me. We know biomérieux it is at 5 min to my home. crazy !!! ^^
Yes I'was going some time to planet karting. It's so cool.

Ok so lookwhat i have find for you:

http://www.leboncoin...422.htm?ca=22_s

perharps they can help you.

Regards

Yann.P

QUOTE (Yann @ Feb 25 2011, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent GTpilot,

Yes that thrue what you speak to me. We know biomérieux it is at 5 min to my home. crazy !!! ^^
Yes I'was going some time to planet karting. It's so cool.

Ok so lookwhat i have find for you:

http://www.leboncoin...422.htm?ca=22_s

perharps they can help you.

Regards

Yann.P

C'est magnifique (pardonnez mon français pauvre !) - Je souhaite aller encore à Fourvier et les ruines romaines… j'ai passé beaucoup dimanche d'après-midis là!

Kirk

evilGearhead's Photo evilGearhead 28 Feb 2011

Ive got a set of freshly cleaned, flow matched 310cc DSM injectors with clips Ill let go for $100

I just bought them from fuel injection connection and realized they arent a direct fit. No longer want.

gtpilot's Photo gtpilot 28 Feb 2011

QUOTE (evilGearhead @ Feb 28 2011, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive got a set of freshly cleaned, flow matched 310cc DSM injectors with clips Ill let go for $100

I just bought them from fuel injection connection and realized they arent a direct fit. No longer want.

I understand your pain - the DSM stuff is not a direct fit, but they can be made to work - thanks for the offer though!

Kirk