87 Civivc Si $350 On Craigslist

• You cannot reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic

rwdcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx dx (in a re-build phase); 02 Cadillac Escalade (gas hog) ; 03 Honda Accord V6 Coupe
I found this today just browsing craigslist. No, it's not mine, or I would post this in classifieds. Just thought I would let anyone who was interested Know about this.

http://fortcollins.c.../391912473.html
87 HONDA CIVIC SI - $350

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-08-07, 9:55PM MDT

Honda Civic Si. Runs, 30 mpg, new struts, needs clutch, good basic car, I would also trade for the right 12"/13" laptop.
thanks and have a good night.Email through craigslist to to reply.

Edited by rwdcrx, 10 August 2007 - 10:05 PM.

"Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers"

Freedom has a taste, a sweetness, that only those that have fought for it, know.

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
This would be the link

http://fortcollins.c.../391912473.html

Keith, who just did a Cut and Paste on the URL, after Googling "87 honda civic si craigslist"...

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

rwdcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx dx (in a re-build phase); 02 Cadillac Escalade (gas hog) ; 03 Honda Accord V6 Coupe
Thats the one!

Edited by rwdcrx, 10 August 2007 - 10:11 PM.

Freedom has a taste, a sweetness, that only those that have fought for it, know.

gustav129

• At a racetrack near me....
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 1981 CP Mustang, 1987 Civic Si - R.I.P., 1974 IH Scout II
    Garage View Garage
I'd jump on that.
Posted Image
Under steer is when you hit the wall with your front end.
Over steer is when you hit the wall with your rear end.
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you move the wall.
RGL Motorsports #129

rwdcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I would but I dont have the room for a fourth car! laugh.gif

Dumb noob question...How do I post pics in the thread? I just learned the link thingy! (yeah!) I've tried cut and paste(no worky)and "insert image" tab but it prompts me to enter a URL. I just want to go from "my pictures" or somewhere similar.

Edited by rwdcrx, 10 August 2007 - 10:17 PM.

C.J.

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1998 Suzuki X90
    • Image Gallery
Whoa that's a great deal. If I had the money I would biggrin.gif

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (rwdcrx @ Aug 10 2007, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would but I dont have the room for a fourth car! laugh.gif

Dumb noob question...How do I post pics in the thread? I just learned the link thingy! (yeah!) I've tried cut and paste(no worky)and "insert image" tab but it prompts me to enter a URL. I just want to go from "my pictures" or somewhere similar.

You could park an image at a location of your choice somewhere at one of those on-line image galleries, or you could sign up for a gallery here at RPR. Then you can point the "add image url" to your gallery location.

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

rwdcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Ahhhh....Ok. I was hoping for an easier way but oh well. Thanks

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
damn and I have a Sony Vaio that just stays in my minivan with nobody using it ,its been there for months.. If he was only closer..

rwdcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
laugh.gif Yeah shipping would be more than the car! laugh.gif

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (rwdcrx @ Aug 11 2007, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif Yeah shipping would be more than the car! laugh.gif

man, this is what i'm looking for....wish it was in NC. I'd pay to have someone bring it to me:)

on another note, rwdcrx,
PLEASE tell me that toddler in your middle sig is OK. As a father of a 4 y/o and 2 y/o, that image is extremely disturbing..."babality?" That is one sick bastard who needs to be kicked like that child....by an elephant.

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (bryman10 @ Aug 11 2007, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
on another note, rwdcrx,
PLEASE tell me that toddler in your middle sig is OK. As a father of a 4 y/o and 2 y/o, that image is extremely disturbing..."babality?" That is one sick bastard who needs to be kicked like that child....by an elephant.
bryman

For one, it's the internet. The best school of thought for that kind of thing is "Get over it". Secondly, I'm PRETTY sure that it was an accident. No way in hell someone would do that on purpose unless they were REALLY fucked up.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (bryman10 @ Aug 11 2007, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man, this is what i'm looking for....wish it was in NC. I'd pay to have someone bring it to me:)

on another note, rwdcrx,
bryman

about the baby ...actually it was sort of the parents fault.. there was a breakdancing exhibition in the mall and the lady was not watching her kid and the kid just RAN out into the dance area.. If I recall the child got up on her own. I would freak if that happened to my kid.

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (bobdragster @ Aug 11 2007, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For one, it's the internet. The best school of thought for that kind of thing is "Get over it". Secondly, I'm PRETTY sure that it was an accident. No way in hell someone would do that on purpose unless they were REALLY fucked up.

Bob, I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying/implying here.
I'm not blaming the guy in the video who accidentally kicked the child (I'm sure that was 100% accidental, no way he could have done that on purpose).
I'm more concerned/disturbed at the person who actually labeled the video clip with the whole "babality" and "finish her" editing. It's one thing to catch something on tape and tell your friends..."Oh my gosh, look at that poor little child"...etc, etc.
It's COMPLETELY another thing to actually be sick enough to label it and then pan it off as "funny" or even "oddly entertaining." Pardon me, but I just think it's in very poor taste to even post something up like this. I'd like to think that people with any compassion or respect for the well being of others would find it equally as disgusting as I. Just because it's "the internet" doesn't make it any less disturbing in my eyes. I'm sure other parents will feel the same way....
My .02 cents.

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

rwdcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (bryman10 @ Aug 11 2007, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bob, I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying/implying here.
I'm not blaming the guy in the video who accidentally kicked the child (I'm sure that was 100% accidental, no way he could have done that on purpose).
I'm more concerned/disturbed at the person who actually labeled the video clip with the whole "babality" and "finish her" editing. It's one thing to catch something on tape and tell your friends..."Oh my gosh, look at that poor little child"...etc, etc.
It's COMPLETELY another thing to actually be sick enough to label it and then pan it off as "funny" or even "oddly entertaining." Pardon me, but I just think it's in very poor taste to even post something up like this. I'd like to think that people with any compassion or respect for the well being of others would find it equally as disgusting as I. Just because it's "the internet" doesn't make it any less disturbing in my eyes. I'm sure other parents will feel the same way....
My .02 cents.

bryman

1. The terms "finish her" and "babality" are from the game Mortal Kombat. My post of that vid was because i was a huge fan of the game (similar things happen in the game..."fatalites", "brutalites", and "babailies" in which the charatures are turned into babies, not babies being hurt.)

2. I googled the history of the vid and found out that the kid was fine after this happend.(I would never post this otherwise.)

3. I am the father of young children also so i see your point but...(see #2)

4. Yes, the vid is disturbing...not knowing the "outcome" of the child, but knowing the kid is ok made the whole Mortal Kombat/ Babality thing humorous...to me. (I should've, and will, put a "disclaimer" on the vid.)

I'll take a vote... best of 5 votes...to keep the vid or remove it.

I do not wish to offend anyone. PLease, let me know... unsure.gif