Anyone Drag And Live In So Cal?

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

steve0z

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85' CRX (B16a1)
i was jsut wonderin if any of you guys are draggers?...if so are you goin down to the california speedway this weekend?...if you are hit me up i should be there...i want to get into the 13 sec mark...hopefully this time...

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
Steve,

Good luck at the drags, will you be using the steering wheel you got from me?

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

AudioCra-Z

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 07 Honda Fit
A buddy and I drag our cars... Mine not yet, but the B18 is sitting in the garage. It is going in after August, when I have it pass smog, that way I have 2 years to make the car legal.
Above all else, my WIFE I f33r the most!
Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF;

user posted image
RIP 86 CRX DX B16A

steve0z

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
thanks scott..oh yah and i dropped in some standard CTR pistons...hopefully i can break it in b4 the weekend...but anyways hope the times get a lil better...

Special-K

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Red 86 CRX
back in the day, i got my rex into the 13s for under a grand, there was a project in sport compact or turbo, called "the low buck brawler", my friends called me "the junk yard brawler"

steve0z

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
hahahah that is cool...sounds really good...i am confused on what setup i want to go with...N/A or turbo...still thinkin...

b16a87civic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 civic si 1996 honda civic hb
    • Image Gallery
i drag my 87 civic si, best time to date is 12.6 @ 109. running a b16 and nitrous but now putting together a turbo kit. i wouldn't waste my time going n/a. before my swap i had a bullfrog head package. never got a chance to race it before i blew up the motor. made good power but not even close to the b16. good luck hitting 13's. check out my car @ b16a87civic

CNMIIINEVERFINISHED

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 86 TOY 4RUNNER (SEMI COMPLETE 87CRX SI B20)
ya, south oc, i hope mine (b20 stock internals, pistons "notched" ,b16 head, itr cams, vafc, 310cc injectors, etc) runs 13's. what did you run before new pistons? what tires are you running? oh, i got the trans with the factory lsd, hopefully it helps!

steve0z

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
i was runnin stock b16 with 13 inch steelies w/ a shot back suspension...hahah and i ran 14.5 @ 97....i couldnt hook up on 1st and barely got second to hook up...but i just got a deal on a ls motor for 300 for the whole motor...so i will prolly change my setup...=) yay!

steve0z

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
oh an b16a87 i am jockin the car... tongue.gif