Parting 87 Si Hb

• You cannot reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic

mep

QUOTE (badpenny @ Nov 21 2005, 01:07 AM)
QUOTE (phuber @ Nov 20 2005, 08:10 PM)
I would be interested in the short piece of black right side molding on the front fender just behind the right-side wheel.  Just let me know what you would charge.  I live in Pulaski, VA with a 24301 zip code.

Thank you

If mep doesn't have one I do. Although it is a bit sun burnt. but it is straight with no structural damage.

You guys should go ahead & work that out... I'm pretty sure penny's has to be in better shape than mine. Apologies, but I forgot to check it this morning...
. . sm 85 HB . .

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
any change of you poping the sunroof out and getting a pic of the "frame/gutting piece"?

mep

QUOTE (Screech @ Nov 22 2005, 08:34 PM)
any change of you poping the sunroof out and getting a pic of the "frame/gutting piece"?

Sure thing... might be a few days before I have a chance to do it though. Lots of yardwork this afternoon, holiday madness tomorrow, & pulling some motors on Friday. I'll take some for you soon though smile.gif
. . sm 85 HB . .

mep

I'm planning to pull the motor from this car next week, hopefully early in the week.... if anyone needs motor parts from this car, or a complete running EW4 + tranny from my 86 Si, please be in touch.

I also have an 88-89 D16A1 with no tranny, & no distributor... will sell it cheap to someone local. PM if interested smile.gif
. . sm 85 HB . .

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA Teggy STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA Parts Car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car, I have issues!
keep me in mind for the block. i will talk to my source to see if he has gottne me one already, and let you know for certain later this week.

thanks!
hoop
hoop
greensboro, nc
20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA parts car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car... I may have issues!

mep

QUOTE (iambhooper @ Nov 27 2005, 11:01 AM)
keep me in mind for the block.  i will talk to my source to see if he has gottne me one already, and let you know for certain later this week.

thanks!
hoop

Yep... trying to get this one pulled ASAP for you. Pulled 3 motors on Friday, & had to draw a line. This is the last car I have that needs the motor pulled. I'll be in touch in a couple of days most likely.
. . sm 85 HB . .

1swift1500s

• was lost, but now I'm found
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Own: (2) 87 crx Si's and 99 Silverado Z71
    • Image Gallery
I need black interior pieces:

ash tray
driver side rear quarter panel plastic (interior, piece the seat belt goes into...)
and possibly the center console

let me know on prices shipped to 97381

thanx, Pete
87 Teg... now in parts... new Si for swap
user posted image

1swift1500s

• was lost, but now I'm found
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Own: (2) 87 crx Si's and 99 Silverado Z71
    • Image Gallery
oh yeah, I would like the mud flaps also! thanx, pete
87 Teg... now in parts... new Si for swap
user posted image

mep

QUOTE (1swift1500s @ Nov 29 2005, 03:12 PM)
I need black interior pieces:

ash tray
driver side rear quarter panel plastic (interior, piece the seat belt goes into...)
and possibly the center console

oh yeah, I would like the mud flaps also! thanx, pete

center console is not available, & the mud flaps are sliced up for some reason...

Ash tray & rear quarter plastic, I'll let go for $5 each + shipping... I need to measure the plastic panel before I calculate shipping, so let me get back to you on that one... I'm guessing $10-12 range.

mep
. . sm 85 HB . .

savestheday

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 crx HFi, 1993 Integra
Im VERY interested in the wiring harness. I live in charlotte (28214) I could come pull it if neccesary but i would rather have it shipped.
It runs! Carb to Megasquirt EFI.

mep

QUOTE (savestheday @ Nov 29 2005, 05:22 PM)
Im VERY interested in the wiring harness. I live in charlotte (28214) I could come pull it if neccesary but i would rather have it shipped.

Wiring harness has been pre-sold tongue.gif

Also sold:

- instrument cluster
- cluster/radio surround
- fuel pump
- DX header panel
. . sm 85 HB . .

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (mep @ Nov 29 2005, 06:00 PM)
Wiring harness has been pre-sold tongue.gif

Also sold:

- instrument cluster
- cluster/radio surround
- fuel pump
- DX header panel

cool.gif
unsure.gif Now all I need is a decent short block.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
If you can get them off without breaking the little plastic clips, I could really use all three of the side molding pieces on the left side. Front fender, driver's door, rear quarter in front of the wheel. Let me know what they would cost shipped to Los Angeles, 90019.

Thanks,

Bill
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

mep

QUOTE (Madkore @ Nov 30 2005, 11:24 PM)
If you can get them off without breaking the little plastic clips, I could really use all three of the side molding pieces on the left side.  Front fender, driver's door, rear quarter in front of the wheel.  Let me know what they would cost shipped to Los Angeles, 90019.

Thanks,

Bill

Fender & quarter moldings are no prob, but I bent the crap out of the door moldings on my 86 when I removed them... I couldn't get them to slide off of the clips, so I had to pull them off sad.gif

I'll see what I can do for you & be in touch.
. . sm 85 HB . .

mep

Lots of stuff left here still. Willing to part out entire motor... tranny available... full suspension... bunch of good stuff that I'll sell cheap!

Sold

underhood fuel lines
fuel filter assembly
emissions box
complete air intake assembly

I also have a complete motor & tranny pulled from a 1.3L 4spd standard model... has a blown head gasket, willing to seperate everything from that motor as well.
. . sm 85 HB . .