$50.00 Score?

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

civic2slo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Looking for a 86-87 Si
I pickup this stuff for $50.00 . I think its worth what I paid for it. Comments?

Sold to

C8V6C (Hatch cover and end pieces)
Motor City Hamilton (ground control sleeves for koni's)
GENONE (Rear illumina shocks)
WOLFCRX (Bored out throttle body)
skipntampa (Mugen header and catalytic delete) Actually traded to my friend and he sold it

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Nice those rear speaker mounts are tough to come by, I've never seen an intact set.

Take them and copy them so you can try and stuff a 6x9 or at least a 6 in there, it'll be tricky with the fuel filler neck.

I saw side window rain deflectors for an 89 not the same generation but they had 'civic' moulded in and everythig... a cool option I didn't even know you could get!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

civic2slo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (Rampage @ Jul 5 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice those rear speaker mounts are tough to come by, I've never seen an intact set.

Take them and copy them so you can try and stuff a 6x9 or at least a 6 in there, it'll be tricky with the fuel filler neck.

I saw side window rain deflectors for an 89 not the same generation but they had 'civic' moulded in and everythig... a cool option I didn't even know you could get!

Cheers,
Mark

The deflector has no names on it tha I can see. But I believe it to be a factory item.
Sold to

skipntampa (Mugen header and catalytic delete) Actually traded to my friend and he sold it

E-AT CIVIC

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
QUOTE (civic2slo @ Jul 5 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The deflector has no names on it tha I can see. But I believe it to be a factory item.

yes its the factory one

civic2slo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (E-AT CIVIC @ Jul 5 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes its the factory one

How hard ard the deflectors to get thats the first on I've seen. It was in the cloth carry case in the picture.

Edited by civic2slo, 06 July 2008 - 05:25 AM.

Sold to

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
i would say good find. that carry case i have not seen yet. for those. i have 2 of the defelectors myself but not that great of shape. and no casses

and those specker covers are also semi rare.

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
cover is original. i've got one in the covers. my dad kept all that stuff. smile.gif
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

85Beater

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: cars he can pay cash for!
QUOTE (Rampage @ Jul 5 2008, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers,
Mark

Hmmm, had a set in the hatch I just sold... should have pulled them, they weren't hooked up or anything.
1987 CRX DX - Devacced, excellent interior, runs perfect, the fun car.
Note: 1G CRX's are not durable against late model motorcycles...

1995 Integra LS Sedan - Bone stock except for Brembo rotors and upgraded pads

85Beater's Vouch Thread

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
I think you should let me have the exhaust in your avatar civic2slo. ph34r.gif
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

Vicious

mOOgen *drool*

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

civic2slo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (86hamstersi @ Jul 6 2008, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you should let me have the exhaust in your avatar civic2slo. ph34r.gif

The exhaust I sold about 3 years ago. the mugen header/cat-delete I sold/trade to a friiend. Friend sold it to skipntampa about 1 1/2 -2 years ago. I sold all my stuff and car about 3 years ago. I'm collecting parts for the day I will buy one again. lol

So far I have:

spoiler (fiberglass copy)
hatch cover (But lost the end pieces)
sun roof deflector
rear hatch speaker cover (2 sets)
center tape/audio console
OEM fog light bracket/wiring/switch for hatch (pending sale to e-at)

But people keep making me offers I couldn't refuse and I keep selling off my stuff. LOL
P.S. the rear spoiler is not for sale unless I get a good 86-87 Si out of it. LOL j/k

Edited by civic2slo, 08 July 2008 - 03:13 PM.

Sold to

mesean13

• Ohne Scheiss.Somewhere in Germany.
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87'civicsi (ZC1)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I take it the deflector is designed to go on when the sunroof is out. I need a deflector that i can mount on the sunroof. I am on my 3rd sunroof, the glass always separates from the frame during high Autobahn speeds mad.gif I think a deflector would help.
Think before you speak, learn before you think, listen so that you may learn to think before speaking a bunch of shit!

No fried rice please!

ATXBoy

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic Si
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (mesean13 @ Jul 7 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take it the deflector is designed to go on when the sunroof is out. I need a deflector that i can mount on the sunroof. I am on my 3rd sunroof, the glass always separates from the frame during high Autobahn speeds mad.gif I think a deflector would help.

i think a non framed replacement is the solution. similar to something like this

or this

same thing really but i feel like if someone took measurements of the frame and had that made in glass that it could be painted drilled and use something like those littel top mount things coming thought it with the original hinges and nuts from the stock frame

civic2slo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (mesean13 @ Jul 7 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually it looks like you can fit the deflector and sunroof together. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by civic2slo, 07 July 2008 - 07:20 PM.

Sold to

Vicious

you can

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.