$25 Dollar All You Can Carry

1stGenRex's Photo 1stGenRex 24 Apr 2006

you r digging yourself into the closet

JEFFtheJ00la's Photo JEFFtheJ00la 24 Apr 2006

whaddya mean? lol. you have no proof. noone's gonna believe a mexican

sad.gif so true....kill whitey

yeah. white people suck. too damn nosey.

badpenny's Photo badpenny 24 Apr 2006

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Apr 24 2006, 04:45 PM)

laugh.gif *starts singing Bloodhound Gangs song* When your feeling down-and-out-with-whatcha-life is all about, lift your headup high. laugh.gif

SilverRex-Bullet's Photo SilverRex-Bullet 24 Apr 2006

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Apr 24 2006, 04:45 PM)

yea but u gotta think they r the 1's watchin ur house when u leave (free neighbor hood watch) laugh.gif .....how would u like it if sum1 broke into ur house and there were no whiteys bein nosey around to call the cops?

us whiteys have to be nosey.....i watch the houses around mine smile.gif

fuck no...both our neighbors ewere white when my brothers car and then my car got borken into...no one saw shit! I bet it was naked N1GG4S in the middle of the night with gloves and ski masks on..thats y no one saw them

tongue.gif

i live in the country. to one side i have some meskins. im cool with them. they got my back. then diagonally is their sister and her black husband/whatever. then across the street are some old white people( who supprisingly are cool considering all the burnouts/offroading/ebrake slides we do around. when i go on my track in the backyard they have to close all their doors and windows caz i kick up so much dust. then on the other side we have some more white folk, but they arent them fancy ones. thats it

QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Apr 24 2006, 04:53 PM)
fuck no...both our neighbors ewere white when my brothers car and then my car got borken into...no one saw shit! I bet it was naked N1GG4S in the middle of the night with gloves and ski masks on..thats y no one saw them

tongue.gif

we do loves da white women. ask me why.

LMAO

QUOTE (badpenny @ Apr 24 2006, 02:56 PM)

tongue.gif

y?

because they dont talk back. black women have that "attitude" about them. white girls, just slap em around a bit an they r coo. slap around a black girl and she's screamin "he's got weed" at the cops

QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Apr 24 2006, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE (badpenny @ Apr 24 2006, 02:56 PM)

tongue.gif

y?

Cuz typically dey got jobs and no kids.

And are stoopid M4D krazy when it comes to runnin round wit no clothes on. You seen horror movies. You know what I's talkin about.

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Apr 24 2006, 03:39 PM)
because they dont talk back. black women have that "attitude" about them. white girls, just slap em around a bit an they r coo. slap around a black girl and she's screamin "he's got weed" at the cops

"I'm Bubb Rubb, and I approve this Msg....WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO"