»

Euro Crx

tsx's Photo tsx 24 Mar 2004

some pics from a euro crx biggrin.gif

Click here

nivek2002's Photo nivek2002 24 Mar 2004

nice! mint.

On a side note i just saw this

How would the ZC bump in the hood be functional with that hood bracing going right through the middle where is would rub???

crxsteve's Photo crxsteve 24 Mar 2004

Those are sum awesome pics biggrin.gif. Do you have any interior pics of say.... a back seat??
lol Later,
Steve

87Si's Photo 87Si 24 Mar 2004

I want that spoiler! biggrin.gif

nivek2002's Photo nivek2002 24 Mar 2004

QUOTE (87Si @ Mar 24 2004, 05:24 PM)
I want that spoiler!  biggrin.gif

How much you want to pay? biggrin.gif

cbstdscott's Photo cbstdscott 24 Mar 2004

Nice car.

The "bump" in the hood is to clear the cam gears for the DOHC and is well forward of the strut brace.

BTW, the DOHC engine fits just fine under the standard hood. If you do get some rubbing, you can cut out the bracing over the cam gear covers.

Scott

87Si's Photo 87Si 24 Mar 2004

QUOTE (nivek2002 @ Mar 24 2004, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (87Si @ Mar 24 2004, 05:24 PM)
I want that spoiler!  biggrin.gif

How much you want to pay? biggrin.gif

How much would I HAVE to pay.. tongue.gif

No really.. how much?

eastsiderider's Photo eastsiderider 24 Mar 2004

I like the old 220 km/h speedometer ph34r.gif

jiggerjosh's Photo jiggerjosh 24 Mar 2004

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Mar 24 2004, 08:22 PM)
Nice car.

The "bump" in the hood is to clear the cam gears for the DOHC and is well forward of the strut brace.

BTW, the DOHC engine fits just fine under the standard hood. If you do get some rubbing, you can cut out the bracing over the cam gear covers.

Scott

i believe nivek knows this he was just wondeing why the were the bump was that there is no indent as to were the cames would sit. But i think there probly is you just can see it cuase it father up on the hood. But im not posotive.

tsx's Photo tsx 25 Mar 2004

i've got exactly the same car but this one is cleaner (I'm still working on it biggrin.gif ) i'll post soon some pics of my car. Including pics of the back seat biggrin.gif
ZC is the shit tongue.gif
And the spoiler is for free i ripped it off biggrin.gif (searching for replacement)

BTW i'm from holland rolleyes.gif
Edited by tsx, 25 March 2004 - 11:19 AM.

tsx's Photo tsx 25 Mar 2004

QUOTE (eastsiderider @ Mar 24 2004, 08:45 PM)
I like the old 220 km/h speedometer ph34r.gif

The car can rev up to 230km/h clean, with no mods biggrin.gif

nivek2002's Photo nivek2002 25 Mar 2004

QUOTE (jiggerjosh @ Mar 24 2004, 09:53 PM)
Nice car.

Scott

i believe nivek knows this he was just wondeing why the were the bump was that there is no indent as to were the cames would sit. But i think there probly is you just can see it cuase it father up on the hood. But im not posotive.

Yeah im not that much of a noob scott biggrin.gif - Ive never seen the underside of a ZC hood before, and after seeing that picture it really seems like they bump isnt nessecery since the bracing is blocking any added clearance.

jiggerjosh's Photo jiggerjosh 25 Mar 2004

QUOTE (nivek2002 @ Mar 25 2004, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (jiggerjosh @ Mar 24 2004, 09:53 PM)
Nice car.

Scott

Yeah im not that much of a noob scott biggrin.gif - Ive never seen the underside of a ZC hood before, and after seeing that picture it really seems like they bump isnt nessecery since the bracing is blocking any added clearance.

holy shit ohmy.gif i butcherd that. I cant even make out what i was trying to type. I look as im trying to speak ebonics. o well

CRX2's Photo CRX2 29 Mar 2004

QUOTE (tsx @ Mar 25 2004, 09:37 AM)
i've got exactly the same car but this one is cleaner (I'm still working on it biggrin.gif ) i'll post soon some pics of my car. Including pics of the back seat biggrin.gif 
ZC is the shit tongue.gif
And the spoiler is for free i ripped it off biggrin.gif (searching for replacement)

BTW i'm from holland rolleyes.gif

This is cool smile.gif
Just for fun looking at this forum, and suddenly I see my own car biggrin.gif

And pictures of the back seat? Is that how they it???
Nobody wants to sit there.... laugh.gif

Soon I'll make some more pictures of the car. And also of the other CRX that I own...

@TSX: Who are you??? Do I know you? Holland isn't that big.... tongue.gif biggrin.gif

RexKrazy's Photo RexKrazy 29 Mar 2004

...please tell me you're not planning on putting that body kit on that pretty little rex...