http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

says for ew-3/ew-4/D15 and it's pretty cheap

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
An adjustable cam gear is vital if you plan on shaving your head to get higher compression.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
But I thought they were to make the engine bay look cool? you mean they do more than that? hahahahahahaha oh just a word of advice on that particular design, if you plan on going into any serious hp application with these I would reconsider since they would not hold up to the stresses they wouldbe put through at high rpm, hence the reason why most manufacturers moved on from the 4 or less adjsutment bolt design to the 5+ bolt design, too many people losing good motors to slipping. Just a thought. wink.gif but of course as with anything else i have to throw in the disclaimer that i be may wrong since no one is perfect and maybe they just moved on to make them look cooler and it had nothing to do with the fact that people kept returning them and demanding motor replacements. rolleyes.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

lxndr

• All work and no play makes LXNDR a dull boy. All work and no...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
Prelude/Accord F22 cam gears will also work on an EW/D15 and a D16A1. I'm using a set of Megan Racing adjustable cam gears on my D16A1, they have a 6 bolt design and a 40 tooth count. I picked them up new for $60 each on Ebay about 6 months ago.

Here's a pic:

Edited by lxndr, 15 May 2006 - 03:27 PM.

mindlessracing

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 05 gmc sierra; 97 teg h22 turbo; 87 crx hf; 90 300zx tt
    • Image Gallery
i love megan racing stuff, partly because i am a dealer for them, haha. but ya all there stuff i have tried is great quality,

thanks for the tip though on the f22 cam gear option, didn't even think of that, i was matching up some other ones i had lying around, d series, b series, h series, but didn't even think of that.
user posted image

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
My AEM cam gear is a three bolt design and I have had no problem with it for 5+ years.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ May 15 2006, 05:03 PM)
My AEM cam gear is a three bolt design and I have had no problem with it for 5+ years.

Scott

That's because yours are so old they rusted together and will never budge anymore....hahahahahahha just kidding man! Glad to know they worked out for you but just felt I should pass along the "Caveat Emptor" info! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Dont waste your money on this cam gear... I bought one... its very nice quality but its not made for our motor... its a accord f22 cam gear being cold as a si cam gear. tdc is wrong... the offset of the cam gear is incorrect.... The timing belt hangs off the end and the cam gear teeth hit the valve cover... I am not the only person who knows this. There are others who made the same mistake. So save yourself the trouble and buy a AEM cam gear... trust me.. you get what you pay for..

Brian
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
the belt also hangs off the edge by about 1/8 inch on the AEM gear....
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

vaughan

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 honda civc wagovan, 00 silverado
    • Image Gallery
looked at the aem web site.and they have the same part # for the ew motors as well as the f22/f23. so i wonder why the other one does'nt fight well.maybe they are just porly made. what is eveyone else using and with what kind of luck. i may need one of these and i dont want to spend a whole bunch of money
user posted image
Si Wagovan-Clan Member