←  Off-Topic

Red Pepper Racing

»

"official" Rpr Jacket

1GEN_SI86's Photo 1GEN_SI86 06 May 2009

I got my jacket today sarge, thanks!

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 28 May 2009

Still have 2 unpaid jackets in my possession. As of June 1st they are up for grabs unless I am contacted by the members who ordered them.

The last 2 members who have not paid have not logged onto RPR since the middle of February. They have not responded to my PMs or e-mails. They have 3 days to contact me or their jackets will be up for grabs.

PowerWheels86's Photo PowerWheels86 28 May 2009

1st dibs if either is a medium or large... get paid the first so you know i'll have the money right then and there!!

Medium 970 and and XL 974

"New" owner is responsible for removing"old" name patch.

PowerWheels86's Photo PowerWheels86 28 May 2009

i don't mind, i'm on a military base we've got alterations here so if you could just help me get a new name patch i'd pay you for that too or if you could direct to a site or something that could make one for me i'd be glad with that!!

Dibs on the medium!!

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 30 May 2009

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Apr 6 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maine_HondaRacer, 1GEN_SI86: I am stillwaiting for your jackets AND I still need your payment (PM sent).

Starvin: I have your jacket in my hands AND still need your payment (PM sent).

Update: Starvin slid in under the wire and paypal'd $$ for his jacket, his jacket will be shipped Monday. Maine_HondaRacer has lost his due to non-payment. His jacket is up for grabs. I will check my PMs to see who wanted it first.

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 01 Jun 2009

Starvin: your jacket shipped today via USPS.

I have 1) XL 974 (unlined) with "Ben" namepatch up for grabs. If you want it, pm me and send $60 to: [email protected]. Jacket will be shipped immediately after payment is received. This is the last of the jackets and I promise you that there won't be another run of these (at least by me).

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 09 Jul 2009

Bump for the last available RPR jacket

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 11 Aug 2009

$50 for last RPR jacket

Starvin's Photo Starvin 11 Aug 2009

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 30 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update: Starvin slid in under the wire and paypal'd $$ for his jacket, his jacket will be shipped Monday. Maine_HondaRacer has lost his due to non-payment. His jacket is up for grabs. I will check my PMs to see who wanted it first.

WOOT.. sorry i was so late..however the jacket is the bomb..its even better than the three wolves shirts! THANK YOU for organizing this..i am sure that it was a PITA.I for one salute you sir.

rpr's Photo rpr 14 Aug 2009

Dude, 3 wolves is so 2008. It's all about the 3 cats and a keyboard shirt now.

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 30 Sep 2009

Last jacket has been paid for/shipped and received. Stick a fork in the RPR jackets....they're done!