86 Crx Dx, White $300.00

• You cannot reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
This is the white CRX you can see pics of if you click on my image gallery. White with blue interior.
1.5L carbed engine, runs ok, just replaced leaking valve cover gasket,replaced plugs and wires. Needs front brakes but I have new pads and good rotors to go with car. Wheels are 91-93 Sentra Se-R 14" rims with Yokohama Advan 048 race tires but low tread. I can swap on my 14" Goe storm rims with decent tires, and paint the rims gunmetal or white if you prefer those. Or add on my VW Gti rims with almost new tires for extra $100 or add 4 new Falken Azenis tires for $100. Floors and underbody don't seem to bad, jacking points haven't crumbled. Rear drivers 1/4 has some filler in it. Has Pioneer PEH-2800 AM/FM cassette stereo with 6 disc CD changer. Also has rusty brackets for fog lights with OEM fog light button and wiring. I have new foglights to go with car. Front end needs to be straightened since the previous owner rrear ended someone. Has new header panel, and I'm getting another hood. Bumper is fine, lights and corners have been replaced. The previous owner also had a big aweful wing on the decklid he removed, so some filled holes are on it, but I'll try to get another hatch.Interior has new carpet, custom seats. I have no idea what they are from, but have lumbar support. They don't look to be Honda. interior door panels have some cuts, a small tear in headliner. The dash cluster was partially disassembled when I got it, so I am not sure of exact mileage, but has white guage face in it. It has clear bumper turn signal lights. Rear tails good. Runs under it's own power but needs battery, and should be towed. Car is in North Central Maryland, Taneytown. Selling as parts car. Need to sell soon. Family moving and loosing storage space. $300 obo.... Feel free to stop by and see it. Panhard only had minor rust, I patched. Drivers side skirt is broken, but I have another. Gallery page 2.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

zombiescustoms

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
I'd like to look at your car I live in harford county MD about an hour from you, give me a call 410-984-9339.

Mark

superex87

• King Of The Streets
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx DX
Zombiecustom update ur location where in harford county
i live in fallston and iv only seen one other 1st gen crx
finaly someone that lives near me smile.gif
Thankyou mods for resizing my grossly large pic.
user posted image

zombiescustoms

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I live in abingdon, I'm looking for another 1st gen, between my wife and I we have had 4, all of them are gone but I'd like to find another to tinker with

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Image Gallery
I just got home now. I'll try to call you later, or tommorrow. Like I said, car runs, floors don't look to bad. I was gonna keep it and fix it up to use myself, but inlaws are moving and the car isn't ready for the road yet. It would need to be towed.

IamNOTaRicer

• U sux0rz @ teh intArweb
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '86 Civic Si, '81 Mazda RX-7
PM sent.... let me know if you get it.

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
PM responded. 10-4.

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Just to add, car has a Virginia title. Signed by owner, but also signed by the buyer, 1 or 2 ahead of me, but still have 1 more buyer line to sign on. The cars front end was damaged. I replaced the headlights, corners,front bumper lenses with clear ones, getting another hood, getting a hatch, as compared to my CRX floor rust doesn't seem as bad. I suppose it is a matter of opinion though to how much rust you are used to. All the jacking points seem intact. The rims with the Falken tires are the Se-R rims or Geo storm rims. The VW one go with the car as a set as they are. The VW rims have 195-60-14 tires, 2 are Dunlop, 2 I don't know but will look. The original stereo didn't work, so I put in the Pioneer PEH-2800 unit. I haven't figured out where to mount the CD Changer but it goes with the car. And, the title shows it is a 1987 car, not 86. So you get a 1 year newer car at no extra price. The car is also in the local paper for sale, FYI. This is not a perfect car. It needs work.It runs. I drove it around the farm. It has an A/C button, and when pressed the clutch clicks, but it has no A/C belt so the compressor won't run. I DO NOT know if just a belt will fix it. This is the car I got off ebay a while back. Ran out of time and property to fix it up on. And the wife is nagging. ................................. Beware if you have one. They don't like project cars.

zombiescustoms

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Apr 18 2006, 10:26 PM)
Just to add, car has a Virginia title. Signed by owner, but also signed by the buyer, 1 or 2 ahead of me, but still have 1 more buyer line to sign on. The cars front end was damaged. I replaced the headlights, corners,front bumper lenses with clear ones, getting another hood, getting a hatch, as compared to my CRX floor rust doesn't seem as bad. I suppose it is a matter of opinion though to how much rust you are used to. All the jacking points seem intact. The rims with the Falken tires are the Se-R rims or Geo storm rims. The VW one go with the car as a set as they are. The VW rims have 195-60-14 tires, 2 are Dunlop, 2 I don't know but will look. The original stereo didn't work, so I put in the Pioneer PEH-2800 unit. I haven't figured out where to mount the CD Changer but it goes with the car. And, the title shows it is a 1987 car, not 86. So you get a 1 year newer car at no extra price. The car is also in the local paper for sale, FYI. This is not a perfect car. It needs work.It runs. I drove it around the farm. It has an A/C button, and when pressed the clutch clicks, but it has no A/C belt so the compressor won't run. I DO NOT know if just a belt will fix it. This is the car I got off ebay a while back. Ran out of time and property to fix it up on. And the wife is nagging. ................................. Beware if you have one. They don't like project cars.

do all the vin #S match on title and on car??

ChrisF-dude