Fs: 1g In Nc

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

Yoda_Drummer

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: White 1990 CRX Si ZC w/ Dx Trans
It pains me greatly to sell this car, I've only had it for a year and a half but I have little choice in the matter.

I've been in school for a few years now and have been extremely impoverished and I owe my roommate several grand for rent and bills over the summer.

I have school loans and a Pell Grant coming in October but I simply cannot keep my 1G.

I'd like to offer my '87 Si to anyone on RPR as a priority and only if my buddy Dan, down in FL doesn't want to buy it.

Here's a link to a Craigslist ad I put up this morning.

http://raleigh.craig...2571529477.html

To be honest, I'd take considerably less than that for the car if it was to go to someone on this forum (and if Dan down in FL doesn't want to buy it first)

I'm giving priority to Dan and anyone after this on RPR on a first come, first served basis, especially above any random Craigslist-ers in my area.

If anyone's interested please send me a PM or an email to my gmail.

Thanks, Jason
[email protected]

Condor

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, bought new, no rice. 07 MCa w/sport, no kraut.
I saw that ad of yours. I'm just up the road from you and I look at that CL all the time.

It looks like a good shell to start a project on.

I am an honest person and I congratulate you on being an honest person also.
With that said you might want to find a better way to phrase your big ticket items in that ad.
"Front suspension bushings may need replacing in the future "(for most people redoing the suspension
bushings on a car is a huge turnoff).

Also, if you could get that AC belt on and see if it works or even tries to work. Upgraded AC and no belt
to most people means somebody tried an R134 conversion, it failed, and is now disconnected.

You've definately done a lot of work to it though.

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: -------- 1986' CRX Si (X2) -------- 1993' GMC Sanoma SLE
    • Image Gallery
BUMP for a guy who really lays it out there on his FS posts, thanks for that. I agree with Condor. Personally, WE appreciate your honesty. But if some yahoo that has never owned a 1G wanted to buy it, they would have no idea what they were looking at with the way you state the problems with the car.

Other than that, GLWS sale man. If I could have another 1G I would snag this up, as I have recently been wanting a very stock one to drive daily. But I have tooooo many cars as it is. tongue.gif

Mrfixit

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX si, 2003 Silverado4x4
I wish I had the money and space for your car but I already have 3, a 4th and my wife would shoot me.Dan

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Crx Si
"I have school loans and a Pell Grant coming in October but I simply cannot keep my 1G."

Word of advice (from painful first-hand experience): Don't take the governments "candy" money.

Sweet like candy to a broke college kid. Bites you like a snake every month on the "flip side".

Trust me on that one.

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Condor

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, bought new, no rice. 07 MCa w/sport, no kraut.
I'd make you an offer on it but the new world order definately caught up with our
medical coverage and the bills this past 12-18 months have technically been much
much more than we make (had savings now gone).

I do wish you good luck with it though.