Fs: Civic Headlights, Rear Speaker Panels, 2 Ecus

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

dacollier1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si, with ZC original owner
Flush mount headlights removed about 15 years ago to install recessed lights. Nice shape, no cracks, or damage. $25 each Fit 86-87 hatch and sedan only. If you buy both at the same time I'll install new 9004 bulbs and pay for the shipping in lower 48.

Rear speaker panels for hatch, fits 84-87, and include both the panel and the Honda speaker grill, excellent condition, not even faded, $25.

ECU for 86-87 Civic Si, $25. I also have one that came out of a CRX for the 85-87 CRX Si, $25, both known to be good because I personally tested each in my own car for 400 miles (1 week) each before installing a ZC and matching ZC ECU.

also
Wheel lock set from CRX Si, supplied by Honda dealer in mid 80's, used 3 years, and then removed. Been sitting in my garage, nice and dry for 20 years. $10. --- SOLD

UPS flat rate of $5 for each item shipped anywhere in lower 48 states....yes, I know UPS charges more than $5 to ship anything anywhere, so I'm intentionally sharing in your cost to ship.

Will accept paypal only if you pay from a balance (not set up to take credit cards, and don't want the fees that come with that since I'm already paying for part of your shipping), otherwise postal money order, or cash. Can pick up in person at 08880.

Cheers

Edited by dacollier1, 29 May 2008 - 07:50 AM.