Rpr Nec Us Meet '06

• You cannot reply to this topic
58 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Thanks to everyone that attended, I had a great time meeting everyone. Other than the chilly weather, I think it went well and I look forward to next year's meet. For those who couldn't make it or left early - you missed the RPR fireworks display. I'm happy that the authorities only had to show up once...

...we are a little behind the times here in Emmaus. LOL laugh.gif I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had plenty to eat and drink. Below is a link to my photobucket of all the pictures I have. If anyone has other pictures (esp. the group shots) please add them to this thread along with any comments or suggestions. Thanks again and hope to see you guys again soon.

http://s25.photobuck...i...EC US Meet/

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 08 October 2006 - 08:20 AM.

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

FoxyCivicSI

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX, Miss my 1986 Civic Si
wow big turn out huh? Much better than the crappy Florida Meet! I wish we could have went but that's a little far. Can't wait to the end of the month for the meet that Screech is going to have... Oh and the cars were all pretty nice looking!

Omega Mugen

• Dug Diggler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX w/Si motor, 86 Civic DX Hatch, 2001 Prelude
QUOTE (FoxyCivicSI @ Oct 8 2006, 09:23 AM)
Oh and the cars were all pretty nice looking!

The cars and not the guys, huh. Thanks a lot.

Good meet everyone. Thanks to Down4ce and Sgt. Pepper for putting it together. I'm looking forward to next year's.

Going to Hawaii? You need a Dune Buggy.

WTB: 14x8 or 9" Panasports or Watanabe RS.

WTB: 3g Civic hatch gauge cowl, brown.

WTB: ZC header--FOUND

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I had a really good time meeting all you of you guys. And all the guys I have met from previous meets like that no good Disco Orange tongue.gif and some others, it was great to see all of you guys again as well. Tom and Jeff did a oustanding job and I will be back next year. By the way... The hot dogs were awesome... I know that may sound strange... But on the ride up to the meet I was just dying for a hot dog cause I knew there would be some there. Over all awesome meet, with a great turn out.

I hope to have my blackmale matereal up soon, I mean I hope to have my pics up soon. ChrisF better send me my pay off soon or I will have to go through with the blackmale photo!!!! laugh.gif jk jk

Thanks everyone!

-Brian
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Had a great time yesterday, and deffenetly loking forward to next years meet (the Si should be put back together by then tongue.gif ). By the way, I got pulled over right after I got on I-78 because of my exhaust, but he gave me a warning biggrin.gif

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 Honda Civic AWD Wagon
    • Image Gallery
Thank You guys for hosting and everyone who was there. I felt so welcome. If you don't count the mini-wagon meet than this was my first. You all made it a great time.
biggrin.gif Thanks biggrin.gif

btw: chrisf....did you forget something? I'm holding a binder that is so cool I don't think I'll let it go for free.......thinking rolleyes.gif Ransom wink.gif

Visit: Asimo - The Coolest LowRider

FI Blacktop D16A1/ZC Hybrid

Spinnin3rd

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1990 crx dx-sold, 1992 nissan 300zx, 1993 honda accord
    • Image Gallery
i had a great time. it was good to see who im talking to on here.

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (sindrlla @ Oct 8 2006, 12:06 PM)
Thank You guys for hosting and everyone who was there.  I felt so welcome. If you don't count the mini-wagon meet than this was my first.  You all made it a great time.
biggrin.gif Thanks biggrin.gif

btw: chrisf....did you forget something?  I'm holding a binder that is so cool I don't think I'll let it go for free.......thinking            rolleyes.gif Ransom wink.gif

Yeah, thanks I forgot about that. You can give it to Will if you want and it'll eventually get back to me. It is a book of copied brochures , I keep the originals at home in the vault.. I made the color copies so I could take them anywhere. Feel free to look at them, show them off whatever. I figured we'd get lost on the way home so we left a little early but ended up kinda breaking down on PA 15 just before the PA 97 exit ramp. My car started loosing power and sputtering and the lights didn't flicker or dim so it didn't seem to be electrical. We called Corey (86dx) who was ahead of us and he came back to help. Big thanks to him! My fuel gauge said I had over 1/4 tank, and I had planned on getting gas on the way home once in familar territory anyways. Corey went up the ramp to the Mobil station to get a gas can, but before he came back for us I poured in a 48 oz bottle of Xerox Film remover I keep with me (Isopropanol). I guess we didn't let it sit long enough because the car didn't start until he went for gas. I got it started and launced it up the exit ramp, turned into the gas station, fueled up and it was fixed. Upon a refuel I noticed the gas gauge was about 1/4 above the full line. I called Will who installed my digital cluster, and using my Jedi mind trick he admitted to sabotaging it since he was jealous of my ZC hood, trip computer, and Mugen rims. I'm very disappointed. sad.gif Shame shame. At least the hill people didn't get us. laugh.gif I wish I had a chance to wash my car, it also desperately needs paint. Looks ok in pics, but patchy up close. Wheels also need refinishing. Nice to see Bog Oranges car there Looks just like mine, and has my old 1.5 engine. Big O, as far as the pic is concerned the people should be warned you guys gave me a Rufies, and told me to kiss the chef. Sgt Pepper, thanks for the hospitality. It was a great meet. The T shirts are cool. The weather wasn't to bad for October in the North East. I am kinda disappointed Sgt Pepper didn't order the train traffic stopped on our behalf though. I think the train rolled thru every 5 mins? laugh.gif Down4ce, thanks for the grub,and you CRX is awesome. I know it has some problem, like you said, but it's a blown B series. The potential is there. It's a wolf in sheeps clothing. Granted the wolf is under the weather, but it'll be alright. Great meet, nice to see everyone. There was even a Type Rrrrrrrrrrr there. Type R daily driver too. Corey had his boosted GS-R Civic, Wilq's boosted D16 CRX, and I was following them both up in a N/A ZC. Very hard to keep up. It's weird seeing your dash saying you're doing 145, even if it is in kph. I have some pics from the meet in my gallery, but heres some quick ones.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
No 3G love? biggrin.gif

Looks like a great time was had by everyone. Maybe I'll be able to make the next meet.

DSMTimeline.jpg

ChrisF-dude