Cv Axles

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

2010450X

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 civic si, 02 Ford f150(R.I.P), 2012 Nissan Cube 1.8L

Hey all this is my first post and i did use the search button first lol. I need to replace the cv axles because when i turn they click. My question is which axles do I need? I was looking on summit racing's website and they have 6 different listings for my '86 3g. All 6 that they list are cardone industries.The real reason for the question is that all 6 are also a different price and not just by a few cents. Let me know what you guys think. Also if there is a different brand you recommend then let me know there too.

Jake

Going fast never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming motionless, that's what gets ya."anonymous"

Choose this day who you will serve...As for me and my house we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15 

2010450X

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic si, 02 Ford f150(R.I.P), 2012 Nissan Cube 1.8L

Is there anything else i need in order to put the new cv axles in? I am about to buy my new axles on advance's website and don't want to forget anything i may be over looking.

Going fast never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming motionless, that's what gets ya."anonymous"

Choose this day who you will serve...As for me and my house we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15 

rallyxcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx

I run EMPI brand axles in my 87 DX, I've had good luck with these, Dave