Engines And Tranny's(no, Not That Kind!)

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i have a running b18a out of a 92 teggy with 172k. 300 obo

i have a jdm b20b for 700

then i have 2 b18a's that need a rebuild. 100 each.

then for d series i have a strong running (badpenny can even vouch for this one) civic si engine. it has 2 stripped spark plug holes thats all thats wrong with it. make me an offer i cant refuse

then i have an ew1 with 117k origional miles on it
make me an offer i cant refuse

then i have the origional engine and transmission out of my 79 trans am. oldmobile 403 with the th350 transmission.(the one that fits every engine but chevy) both worked when pulled. the tranny had/has a rebuild tag on it. the engine will definately need a tune up. probably a carb rebuild. it ran good and diddnt seem to burn oil(diddnt keep it in there too terribly wrong but never smoked) it was owned since new by a deaf old man who was an pilot. he drove it to the airport every day. (50+ miles each way) dunno what its worth so make an offer i cant refuse

i also have like 2-3 dx tranny's, 1 si tranny, 1 si 4 speed tranny(no 5th gear), and 1 1.3 tranny.

just remembered. i also have 3 ls trannies(all 92+ i believe) and 1 b16(YES THE SHORT GEARED ONE!!!!) tranny. make a REAL offer on them.

IIIII NNNNEEEEEEDDDDD MMMMMOOOONNNEEEYYYY

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
I need an ls hydro tranny would you ship?
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

<---- Me Being Sniped by CHRISFDUDE on EBAY!! HAHAHA

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i know where i could pick one up. id ship a tranny. its supposedly a gsr tranny but i wouldnt bet any money on it. its mated to a b18b1 right now.

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Just curious: Does that B20B have the knock sensor? And which intake is on it if it has one.

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
the engine has everything it came with when i got it from the importer. i "think" its a 97 engine. it has the girraffe intake mani. i wont part out a running engine. ill part out the busted b18a's. the running b series engines were gonna be for my crx but i need money

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
blink.gif jeff, did the paper GF come back????

Oh NOes!!!! ph34r.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (badpenny @ Sep 20 2006, 04:08 PM)
blink.gif jeff, did the paper GF come back????
Oh NOes!!!! ph34r.gif

lol no. the guy i was helpin out hasnt called me now going on 3 weeks. the cops took all my money. bs ticket. exhibition of acceleration.....i was exhibiting noise, not acceleration. so i got a truck payment and 2 insurance payents(truck and car separate policies long story) and then 1 more court fee. so im mowin lawns and selling my stuff. im inches away from selling my sedan sad.gif jason ill sell it to you for 500 as is if you promise to sell it back to me one day. ill even tow it to your house. the new head and seals and headgasket would be another 200 caz ive got 225 into that stuff.

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 20 2006, 03:47 PM)
the engine has everything it came with when i got it from the importer. i "think" its a 97 engine. it has the girraffe intake mani. i wont part out a running engine. ill part out the busted b18a's. the running b series engines were gonna be for my crx but i need money

I'm not looking for parts. If it had the intake like mine I was just going to advice other members that the intake clears the 86 Civic's hood with Hasport mounts, but you have the girraffe. Still a decent engine, should be: 8.8:1, 126hp, 133 ft lb and 6200 redline.

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
the running b18a, what all does it come with?

same for the broken b18a's, and whats wrong with the broken ones?

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
the running one comes with everything it had when i pulled it. one of the busted ones is complete as well. it has bent valves(cams were 180 off when i got it) and it only has 130k on it. the other one is at my moms. i dont think it has a dizzy. basically head and block. i pulled it at a yard so condition is unknown. ill deliver for like 15 in gas to arlington.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 20 2006, 04:19 PM)
lol no.  im inches away from selling my sedan sad.gif jason ill sell it to you for 500 as is if you promise to sell it back to me one day. ill even tow it to your house.

I would love to have it here, but I gots no room. sad.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: own:75 toyota pickup,85 crx si, 95 ford ranger 00 civic ex (ol' ladies)
how much for the b18a shipped to 28327? the one that needs rebuild
1995 ford ranger (beater)
1986 crx si..
wifeys 2000 civic ex ebay coilovers and 17in drag dr11 with nexxen z rated tires soon to be b16 powered with b20 automatic trans (girls)

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
100+whatever shipping is+35 for me busting my ass pickin that bish up!!! lol.

jason, ill haul one of your cars away. hell, you take any good parts off that si you want including engine and tranny shocks whatever and ill give you 50 towards the sedan for it. ill slap a carb'd engine in it and sell it to a vato around here

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: own:75 toyota pickup,85 crx si, 95 ford ranger 00 civic ex (ol' ladies)
quote it and let me know......whats all wrong with it and whys it need rebuild?
1995 ford ranger (beater)
1986 crx si..
wifeys 2000 civic ex ebay coilovers and 17in drag dr11 with nexxen z rated tires soon to be b16 powered with b20 automatic trans (girls)

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
the 130k mile one prolly just needs a new head, the cams were 180 off when i got the car. the other was a junkyard engine. the cams looked nice and shiny. hadnt been starved of oil. hell, for what all i know it could be good, but i dunno it may have gotten water in it. i dont recall if it had spark plugs and the hood wasnt on the car.