crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (sindrlla @ Apr 21 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nevermind...

It is finished! Don't have pics yet but its done. Its insured. Its tagged. It passed inspection. It drives (and drives and drives...for some reason I can't stop driving it...hehehe)

stop driving it already. your gonna wear it out and im gonna have to do it all over again. you think your scared of it now, wait till there's a B series and CRV transmission in there!

And guess what? It can actually gain speed up hill now.

thats cause i had a hand in it's build wink.gif
we will call that "the touch of crxls" biggrin.gif
i think 84hoopty had fun following me to my house in it saturday unsure.gif

I do get some funny looks though because people look to see what car is coming (even when I'm going through town at 25) people can hear the sweetness and then....they get this completely fucked up look on their face when they see its a wagon.

...an ugly wagon at that. they are just jealous because your ugly wagon can smoke them

I don't drive it to impress though. So, fuck um.

dont fuck um, smoke um! thats what the D16 is in there for. your not gonna impress anyone with it's looks but you can impress them with how it performs

As soon as I can I will post some pics of the best Honda has ever made. (I should probably clean it up a bit and take some nice pics....I didn't for the meet - they saw it in all its filthy naked glory)

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder..... or is that beholder? either way, you will think it's beautiful no matter what, just like an ugly child and thats all that matters. it was still dirty inside and out along with grease still on the front fenders and bumper because it was finally finished less than 48 hours before the meet and road legal less than 20 hours before the meet. im just glad it was able to attend the meet on it's own "wagon power"

Anyway, thanks to crxls...without his expertise and creativity it wouldn't have come to be. (or rather it would have been something totally different - - - like lawn art dry.gif )

haha, it almost because crime scene/accident scene art but it was driveway art here at my house for over a year, garage art at wilq's house for about a month or 2 and then garage art at my dad's house for about 10 months before it was finished... i think you use the term "art" a little differently than wilq, my dad and i do...

seriously though, it truly was my pleasure. it started out as our dream together to make your perfect car and im really glad that it could happen through all the differences. i would have felt really incomplete to have not finished a project that started with the search for this car over 9 years ago so im really glad i got to have a big hand in helping create such a unique automobile thats one of a kind to RPR and meant so much to you. please take care of it as im sure you will and im pretty sure it will serve you well for years to come. just remember that you also did a LOT of the work and many others here at RPR helped greatly with basic blacktop swap info.

Wagon Power!!!

5 door hatch power!!! unsure.gif
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Who are you and what did you do with crxls?
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
nevermind...

It is finished! Don't have pics yet but its done. Its insured. Its tagged. It passed inspection. It drives (and drives and drives...for some reason I can't stop driving it...hehehe)

we need pic's or it didnt happen. im starting to not believe that it exist's. we need hard evidence or im calling BS unsure.gif
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

hoopty dx

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 Civic, 92 civic, 06 taco
    • Image Gallery
Yeah, it needs a paint job.. or somthin!
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Jun 22 2004, 06:08 PM)
They got that engine out withtheir mighty facial hair cant you see

Team BUrnOUt Member # 3

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 Honda Civic AWD Wagon
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (crxls @ Apr 24 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we need pic's or it didnt happen. im starting to not believe that it exist's. we need hard evidence or im calling BS unsure.gif

i call bs on you. you drove it. first and harder than i have dared.

Visit: Asimo - The Coolest LowRider

FI Blacktop D16A1/ZC Hybrid

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (crxls @ Apr 24 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

+ 458,000,000,000^^^ mad.gif
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (badpenny @ Apr 24 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
+ 458,000,000,000^^^ mad.gif

You knew where car was last weekend. Not our fault you were not there. wink.gif

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hey, you just make it to Sarge's this year. K?

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Crx Si
PICS!

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (badpenny @ Apr 24 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, you just make it to Sarge's this year. K?

I hope to, but that damn H22 shit pile of a car is till in the garage, was suppose to be out beginning of March.

ChrisF-dude