• You cannot reply to this topic
47 replies to this topic

ibcnya

• HNFTuning
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: his girlfriend crazy
QUOTE (strudel @ Dec 16 2008, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In my car the EACV is routed differently but does tag into the Bl/Y wire at the front left of the CRX in one of the old black box wires which leads to the Main Relay. which eventually leads to A17. JS

According to this A17 in the integra ECU is a ignition powered source for the ignitor, I plan to just jump the Eacv into it. Why wont this work

Edited by ibcnya, 16 December 2008 - 08:39 PM.

strudel

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2009 AUDI TT 3.2L, Project Teg powered Austin Mini Van
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (ibcnya @ Dec 16 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to this A17 in the integra ECU is a ignition powered source for the ignitor, I plan to just jump the Eacv into it. Why wont this work

I don't follow exactly what you are after. A17 is powered from the ignition via the main relay as they are all on the same Bl/Y line. The ignitor wire goes to B15/17 in the ECU. Unless you know the internal workings of the ECU I don't follow what you are wanting to do. You can jump the Bl/Y from the EACV into the Bl/Y at the main relay if that is what you are asking. You can tap into the Bl/Y wire at connector C110 at the CRX black box connectors if that is what you are asking. It is an easy access point. The Bu/Y wire from the EACV can tap into the G/W wire at the same connector and you are done with the EACV. JS

If you want one of these Logos send me a PM

aan.jpg

Austin Mini Van with DOHC Honda HP
http://www.angelfire.com/droid/strudel
Honda reliability and power combined with Mini cachet and style.

ibcnya

• HNFTuning
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: his girlfriend crazy
QUOTE (strudel @ Dec 17 2008, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't follow exactly what you are after. A17 is powered from the ignition via the main relay as they are all on the same Bl/Y line. The ignitor wire goes to B15/17 in the ECU. Unless you know the internal workings of the ECU I don't follow what you are wanting to do. You can jump the Bl/Y from the EACV into the Bl/Y at the main relay if that is what you are asking. You can tap into the Bl/Y wire at connector C110 at the CRX black box connectors if that is what you are asking. It is an easy access point. The Bu/Y wire from the EACV can tap into the G/W wire at the same connector and you are done with the EACV. JS

Sorry i read the chart above wrong, i thought A17 said ignitor, but it says ignition. I already made my subharness to pin the EACv at the ecu plugs. i got it figured out now....