←  General Posts

Red Pepper Racing

»

That Time Of Year Again, We Need Your Help!

badpenny's Photo badpenny 03 Feb 2012

Wow, I don't think I was on at all in 2011, but hey, I donated $20 for the cause. This will be a great year guys. Thanks again Tom.

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 13 Mar 2012

Another donation sent. I was think maybe next year we can do a "donate xx amount and get a gift" I'd throw in a shifter and bushing kit.

JDM Reverend's Photo JDM Reverend 28 Mar 2012

How do I donate?

rpr's Photo rpr 29 Mar 2012

How do I donate?

There should be a link on the right hand side of the main forum page.

Tom

NWClassicHonda's Photo NWClassicHonda 30 Mar 2012

Can we donate parts?! lol

rpr's Photo rpr 30 Mar 2012

Depends on the part... :) I've got a scrap heaps worth of parts in my garage, so I probably have it already. If you happened to have an 02-04 Civic HB Mugen kit, I'd be willing to listen... :)

silentdork818's Photo silentdork818 30 Mar 2012

Donated!

zakats's Photo zakats 26 May 2012

Are we 100% ?

rpr's Photo rpr 28 May 2012

Not quite. Close enough though, I still need to add a few recent donations. Thanks everyone!

Tom

zakats's Photo zakats 30 May 2012

where is the donate button now?

rpr's Photo rpr 05 Jun 2012

Right hand side of the main page, in the middle below the 'Garage Vehicles' sidebar.

rpr's Photo rpr 30 Nov 2012

Hello all,

Well, it's that time of year again, I just paid the server hosting fees for the next year, and there are some other items needing attention as well, so if you have the means and opportunity, any help you can provide via the ever present donation button would be greatly appreciated, as usual! Aside from helping support the site, all contributors get some elevated privileges, such as a larger PM inbox, ability to avoid 'flood control' when posting/replying, and the ability to post in For Sale threads, among others. Of course the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting the community at large can't be over stated.

All the best to everyone out there, and I thank you all for making this community what it is!

Tom and the rest of the Red Pepper Racing Team

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 01 Dec 2012

Do we have a new link?

rpr's Photo rpr 02 Dec 2012

For what? The Donate link should be on the main forum page, right hand sidebar, under the latest topics sidebar. If it's not, let me know!

Thanks
Tom

PowerWheels86's Photo PowerWheels86 02 Dec 2012

haven't put anything into the site for a while, but i've been on here filling my addiction lately seeing as i'm acquiring another 3G... hahaha