Red Pepper Racing

»

My First Gen Crx 1986

C8V6C's Photo C8V6C 18 Dec 2009

Wow! Doesnt look that bad really

welcome to the site!

Alexander's Photo Alexander 18 Dec 2009

QUOTE (kaymo @ Dec 18 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
noooo! believe me that front end conversion is SWEET! it would be a REAL horror if you put 2nd gen CRX lights on this car! DONT DO IT either put it back stock or put the vw kit back on because it really looks great, and well done too

You think it it will be absolutely bad? Or already who that did it and there is a photo?

kaymo's Photo kaymo 18 Dec 2009

There arent any pics of this that i know of, but the body lines are completely different, and all the panels are different sizes. 2nd gen crx headlights have an angle to them, while 1st gen CRX lights are very close to flat. im talking about the leading edge of the headlights of course. the VW front end fits so well because its so flat! it looks like the conversion was done rather professionally, id like to see more pics of it!

the 2nd gen crx headlights are also much bigger, so they would probably look goofy and start to take over the front end.

i would find a round honda badge that fits in the VW's hole and proudly rock that front end. the double round headlights look very rally style, and give the car a classic look!

Alexander's Photo Alexander 19 Dec 2009

kaymo If I can find nose panel and original headlights certainly I will put them. VW front end it is already dismantled, he only on a photo looks well, in a reality it is awful, and is made very badly.

Now it looks here so

Front end from integra http://crx.borda.ru/...-0-0-1158917422

Alexander's Photo Alexander 04 Jan 2010

Guys, prompt, please, as it is called.

It is WTB, and as is called I do not know. biggrin.gif

Qronik's Photo Qronik 04 Jan 2010

Hail Александр. \

Добро пожаловать на сайт. Я не могу помочь вам с именем этой части. Я посмотрел безрезультатно. когда дождь наконец печать трещинами Off, я просто отшлифованные от ржавчины и покрасили черными и никогда не оглядывались назад.

Q

sorry if my russkiy yazyk sucks .

Alexander's Photo Alexander 05 Jan 2010

QUOTE (Qronik @ Jan 5 2010, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hail Александр. \

Добро пожаловать на сайт. Я не могу помочь вам с именем этой части. Я посмотрел безрезультатно. когда дождь наконец печать трещинами Off, я просто отшлифованные от ржавчины и покрасили черными и никогда не оглядывались назад.

Q

smile.gif At me they absolutely are not present. sad.gif

strudel's Photo strudel 05 Jan 2010

QUOTE (Alexander @ Jan 4 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, prompt, please, as it is called.

It is WTB, and as is called I do not know. biggrin.gif

The window moldings are no longer available in the US as far as I know. I supplied some to a fellow in Kiev about a year ago from Canada. Also one to Texas. I don't know if they are still available here. They are about $90 each side as I recall. With tax close to $100. Shipping wasn't too bad as there is a Rusian company that ships from here in town. I would have to check and see if I still have any of the information still on file. JS

EuphoricBlue's Photo EuphoricBlue 05 Jan 2010

QUOTE (Qronik @ Jan 4 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Russians are taking over! Pretty soon Russian will be the official language of RPR! (Скозал Александр Чернов tongue.gif)

OG Wagon's Photo OG Wagon 07 Jan 2010

Ha!

Good work getting the engine out.

Now go give that engine bay a wash!

Elias's Photo Elias 08 Jan 2010

QUOTE (strudel @ Jan 5 2010, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The window moldings are no longer available in the US as far as I know. I supplied some to a fellow in Kiev about a year ago from Canada. Also one to Texas. I don't know if they are still available here. They are about $90 each side as I recall. With tax close to $100. Shipping wasn't too bad as there is a Rusian company that ships from here in town. I would have to check and see if I still have any of the information still on file. JS

Thanks Strudel, that was me!

strudel's Photo strudel 08 Jan 2010

Hi Elias,

I remember now. Just called a dealer and no longer available anymore. We were lucky to get ours at that time. Thank goodness I got it then and didn't wait. JS

Alexander's Photo Alexander 08 Jan 2010

QUOTE (strudel @ Jan 9 2010, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Elias,

I remember now. Just called a dealer and no longer available anymore. We were lucky to get ours at that time. Thank goodness I got it then and didn't wait. JS

unsure.gif You have part number for this item?

strudel's Photo strudel 08 Jan 2010

Should be 75800-SB2-003 for the left and 75805-SB2-003 for the right. JS