←  General Posts

Red Pepper Racing

»

What Bodykit Is This?

E-Rock's Photo E-Rock 27 Dec 2005

what bodykit does 85sihybird have and where did he get it?
http://www.redpepper...y/v/85sihybrid/

1stGenRex's Photo 1stGenRex 27 Dec 2005

looks like that crappy ebay kit...i could be wrong tho...

smashfascism's Photo smashfascism 27 Dec 2005

AHH I have those wheels!!! ugly as hell. Im gonna go with E bay kit or andys autosports type M kit.

EuphoricBlue's Photo EuphoricBlue 28 Dec 2005

That looks like the 2G mugen replica that was adapted to "fit" the 1G. Thogh, It really doesn't. Basically the bumpers were made narrower, you still need to do things to actually mount the kit. After all the effort, however, you still have a kit that looks out of place because it's so round.

crxmobber's Photo crxmobber 28 Dec 2005

QUOTE (EuphoricBlue @ Dec 27 2005, 09:38 PM)
That looks like the 2G mugen replica that was adapted to "fit" the 1G. Thogh, It really doesn't. Basically the bumpers were made narrower, you still need to do things to actually mount the kit. After all the effort, however, you still have a kit that looks out of place because it's so round.

exactly. i wish someone would make the same style as this, but not as round and make it so the fenders and bumper actually match up together. then i'd buy it.

but seriously a better question is.... are those tein coilovers for the rex? where did you get those and how much?

JEFFtheJ00la's Photo JEFFtheJ00la 28 Dec 2005

i actually like that kit. ive seen it in person and its not too bad. i think it flows nicely

phatboycrxhf's Photo phatboycrxhf 28 Dec 2005

looks like andys kit to me

slavteren's Photo slavteren 28 Dec 2005

it is not the andys kit, you can find it cheap here: http://www.grounddynamics.com

i like it too, the same one i am planning to use on my car:

Edited by slavteren, 28 December 2005 - 11:15 AM.

85crx_guy's Photo 85crx_guy 28 Dec 2005

I think the kit looks pretty cool.

funkmaster's Photo funkmaster 28 Dec 2005

i think the kit doesnt look totally horrible, but that car 2 posts above is an abomination.

1stGenRex's Photo 1stGenRex 28 Dec 2005

QUOTE (funkmaster @ Dec 28 2005, 02:10 PM)
i think the kit doesnt look totally horrible, but that car 2 posts above is an abomination.

I DEFINATELY have to agree!

i have no idea what "abomination" means, and stil i'm getting a feeling that you guys diss my car... laugh.gif

it was just to show that he is not the only one that likes that kit...

so anybody has any knowledge of how it fits, and not just rumors?

Airgazm86's Photo Airgazm86 28 Dec 2005

QUOTE (slavteren @ Dec 28 2005, 05:24 PM)
i have no idea what "abomination" means, and stil i'm getting a feeling that you guys diss my car...  laugh.gif

a·bom·i·na·tion
n.

A terrible, nasty, ugly, despicable, disgusting thing.

A person who is loathsome or disgusting.
Abhorrence: hate coupled with disgust.
An action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorrence; "His treatment of the children is an abomination."

Abomination is a comic book supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe. He was created by Stan Lee and Gil Kane in Tales to Astonish #90.

Anything associated with the worship of other gods and any behavior that perverts the lifestyle God intended human beings to live.

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif thanks alot, i feel a lot better now... unsure.gif
Edited by slavteren, 28 December 2005 - 06:29 PM.

EuphoricBlue's Photo EuphoricBlue 28 Dec 2005

Well, one way or the next, there's something to be said when someone uses what looks like 4 screws to hold the side of the bumper in place tongue.gif

[points]top of the front bumper of the yellow car, just infront of the wheel well[/point]