• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

Bullet

• Official Moped Nitrous Tester
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: '03 Evo VIII and a '79 Malibu
    • Image Gallery
if itts the front just use a BFH and wack it!!  
BFH= Big F'ing Hammer

lol biggrin.gif
-Scotty O
'03 Evo VIII Apex Silver
Mods- Yes ;+)

87CrxSiRacer

• Speed Shifter
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
So for just the flares and stuff it is gonna cost me $750 if i want one??? How much to ship to California?

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah, 750 plus shipping. They are fairly large and bulky (not heavy though) so I can't see shipping being too cheap. If you are interested, I could find out shipping costs. Plus, the lead time is about a month to get the kit made.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

87CrxSiRacer

• Speed Shifter
  • PipPip
so what material is the kit made out of? and also...is the rear cut and weld? or do you add the fiberglass/polyurethane on?
Does anyone know of somewhere i can get a cowl like hood, or even any custom one????

87posCRX

• Big, slow rims
  • PipPip
damn, i never saw the responses.. its the front, i like almost ripped my front bumper off the 1st month i had the car...  :(

so i just need too mess with the front bumper supports? i think i will actually consider the BFH... you can see it in my pics... btw rpr

how do i get a folder? youve said it like 5 times.. lol

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If you don't have a gallery album already, PM/email me your desired album title, username and password, and I'll set it up for you.

Guest_87GoKart_*

• Group: Guests
is there any info on this site about the body kit? i cant seem to find any

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Not really much info, everyone says they are interested, but then they never follow through on it. It is a custom, made to order set of front fenders and rear flares. If you check this gallery, you will see a lot of the work involved. The front fenders just bolt on. The rear flares are a bit more involved. The price for the four pieces is 750 US, plus shipping.

Guest_bryman10_*

• Group: Guests
I've got an "OLD" Andy's autosport kit that I'm thinking about selling. True, the "NEW" Andy's kit is quite ugly. The older version I have is actually similar to the original Mugen kit (minus the fender flares). It has never been installed/painted, etc. $550 (USD) + shipping. If interested, hit me up at [email protected]. thanks. bryman