Looking for a preformenceradiators

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

rosendo192000

• time get closer 4 the b16
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
hey is there any aftermarkect Radiator that would fit the rex or with alittle mod. since my Radiator is going out and the fan inside the enginebay is out ,                                        
                                             |
              looking one too  -------

86crxsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
i just replaced my rad with a stock replacement, thats all you really need.  i can't get mine to run hot.

xxpaulcpxx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Try Jagworks, they have great prices PLUS free shipping, and the radiators for C&F are top notch.

gtpilot

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si - HYDRA, '86 CRX Si
    • Image Gallery
I run a stock rad in my racecar and it is more than adequate...all you have to do is shroud the sides of the radiator to make sure the air is going through it and not around it.

Kirk

rosendo192000

• time get closer 4 the b16
  • PipPip
any other place that i might get a aftermarkect Radiator since Jagworks is have problems . buy it to get ready for my swap prety soon.

dacollier1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si, with ZC original owner
I had a built up SOHC for a while, and the stock rad was not up to it.  I put in a brand new stock replacement thinking my original was getting clogged, and the new one was worse.  I ended up taking my original to a local rad shop and having the recore it with a 2 row 1.5" thick core using the stock tanks and sides, and that worked fine for just over $200 USD.