2006 Crx

• You cannot reply to this topic
88 replies to this topic

nivek2002

well if its on TOV I give it some credibility.

http://www.vtec.net/..._item_id=235694

Currently searching for this spy photo...

Simple87Si

QUOTE (nivek2002 @ May 13 2004, 02:37 PM)
well if its on TOV I give it some credibility.

http://www.vtec.net/..._item_id=235694

Currently searching for this spy photo...

well.. that means i better start saving for my down payment.. laugh.gif
user posted image

nivek2002

as long as its light dont care about anything else

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
we all know it will be a fat pig of a car if it does show up

DarkHand

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

What a joyus day that would be.
DarkHand

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If by putting a CRX badge on a Civic hatch is the new CRX, I could care less.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

More&Faster

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si
heres the quote from HAN. its a little more informative:

Thats what Auto Express, a UK car mag, has predicted in its latest issue. The news is also posted on its website. The full article is below:

---

Civic CRX Set To Storm Back

here's nothing civilised about the new Civic. With the emphasis firmly on making its family hatchback more sporty than ever, Honda has radical plans for the next-generation car - and they include bringing back the CRX badge.

The mag's exclusive spy picture reveals what the all-new model will look like, and shows another interpretation of the Civic shape that has evolved over the past 30 years. The front end will be more rakish, while the current version's MPV-like styling will be smoothed out into a more conventional hatchback form.

While both three and five-door variants are expected to be available from launch - set for 2006 - Honda is also said to be planning a high-performance flagship coupé. That would wear the CRX badge last used in 1997. All versions are certain to get Type R models, with power outputs in excess of 200bhp. Also expect less extreme cars with plenty of visual impact, but without the high running costs of a hot hatch.

However, there will be more to the new Civic than just driving thrills. Honda knows that a large proportion of buyers still place practicality as their top priority, so the five-door is likely to be one of the most versatile family cars on the market. Adapting design ideas from the Jazz, it is expected to get impressive interior space and rear seats that fold away to leave a completely flat load floor. Chris Thorp

---

Apparently the CRX will lead the Civic line as the performance coupe, replacing the moribund Si. An even hotter Type R is in the works as well. If this news is true, and I think we can put some stock in it, the 2006 Civic line-up is starting to look exciting. There's a photochop in the mag, so if someone has pls post it.
user posted image

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Where the picture form that article

AudioCra-Z

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 07 Honda Fit
I havn't seen that magazine around. What issue?
Above all else, my WIFE I f33r the most!
Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF;

user posted image
RIP 86 CRX DX B16A

87ClubRed

• Soon it'll scream...for now, just a hum...
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: '07 Mazda 3 GT / 87 CRX Si (Going under the knife)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Didn't Tomoyo have a pic of the concept CRX in one of her posts? I'm pretty sure there was one within the last month...maybe a little before that.

nivek2002

Please note, this is brand new news. Not related to the MANY rumors that have been going around since 1997. Not from that fake magazine cover, or the photochoped insight blink.gif

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Ok, I swore never to buy a new car.. just cause I like buying them cheap, I like seeing how they perform and what starts breaking down over the years.

However, if the CRX comes back, and the idea of a lightweight, great handling car comes out of it.. I am stating now.. I will buy one smile.gif

I am going to start saving now. I want pics soooo bad smile.gif

Kirk
No more CRX

pwr_crx

Brand new 2006 crx rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif tongue.gif
Bryan....
user posted image

87 Si Dohc - T

nivek2002

lets try not to mud this up with old photochops. people will just get confused lol

Edited by nivek2002, 13 May 2004 - 07:26 PM.

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
yeah this is a serious topic the article states spy photos of a 3 door on so i am expecting a messed up car with tape all over it and what not

not fake arse chops