←  Texas

Red Pepper Racing

»

Dfw Meet Layborday Weekend

zakats's Photo zakats 22 Aug 2006

Who's interested?! I will be in town and I plan to visit Jason aka Badpenny's place and I was wanting to see if I could get some other members to come and hang out. I'd like to have a meet with as many peppers as possible to meet everyone I can and goof off.
I will most likely be going in my volvo wagon and bringing all my parts and such so whoever comes might bring your stuff as well and we can have ourselves a swap meet!!
-Zak

badpenny's Photo badpenny 22 Aug 2006

smile.gif Count me in.

JEFFtheJ00la's Photo JEFFtheJ00la 22 Aug 2006

i guess i could show up.

do you know how hard its gonna be for me to bring all my stuff? lol.

zakats's Photo zakats 22 Aug 2006

haha...well then lets just go to your place...also

zakats's Photo zakats 29 Aug 2006

labor day is coming up!!

86hamstersi's Photo 86hamstersi 29 Aug 2006

I might be able to take my 86 si but I will be going to a wedding at 1 pm. So at what time will it be at?

zakats's Photo zakats 29 Aug 2006

Its looking like its gona be a day affair....yacking and piddling around with our cars. we have some resources and some things to do as far as building, repairing, and trading in mind...to put it so elegantly lol
we're talking about putting one of jeff's cars together and pull some parts from another. If by some fluke I get to bring my car(20% chance and counting!)

come out and hang with your fellow peppers
-zak

86hamstersi's Photo 86hamstersi 30 Aug 2006

At what time will it be and I need an address to bp's crib. Pm me with info.

zakats's Photo zakats 30 Aug 2006

talk to those guys about that one ^^

badpenny's Photo badpenny 30 Aug 2006

And as soon as Zak lets me know when he is going to be here, I will know when I need to do what I am doing. Calmoc9 might be coming down, but, If zak expects to just show up and have a meet, I am afraid I am going to have a lot of people scattered over 3 day.

I don't like that.

ZAK, when are you wanting to stop by? I can atleast plan and do something to prepare. You have 15 hours to make up your mind. So I can contact who I need to contact. If you can't figure it out by then, then, we need to meet elsewhere.

zakats's Photo zakats 31 Aug 2006

Im thinking saturday early afternoon possibly starting a bit earlier... my plans keep getting scattered around by A) friend impulsively deciding to come into town cool.gif girls jacking around with my schedule C) trying to cram as many hours of work as possible before leaving...I got bills, big ones.

that time look ok for you guys? Im not exactly sure how long I'll be available but I think I should be ok for a good 2-4 hours or more...
-zak

badpenny's Photo badpenny 31 Aug 2006

Ok, so a small cookout at my place on Sat. is GO!! I will have burgers and dogs. Feel free to bring chips and soda guys. cool.gif

2810 Fenwick St.
Grand Prairie, Tx

cool.gif

zakats's Photo zakats 31 Aug 2006

sweet

badpenny's Photo badpenny 31 Aug 2006

Update:

Ghost cant make it. (His mommy grounded him)

Who else is planning on showing up Sat?

badpenny's Photo badpenny 03 Sep 2006

3 people, and they left full. laugh.gif Burgers and Zapps chips. Mmmmmm Mmmmm