• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

OL' Skool

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 1.5L, 1989 Acura Legend 2.7L
1987 Sedan

I am so jealous at this point. I WISH I could have a civic that immaculate. If I had 5G's I tell him to dump that auction RIGHT NOW. Maybe one day I will own such a car.

It may look fugly, BUT OH LOOK!!....You're walking! Need A Ride?....Hmm...Naaaaaaa!

myheadhertz

• Some days it isn't worth gnawing thru the leather straps
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '91 CRX si, '66 Datsun SPL311, '87 CRX turbo under construction
QUOTE (OL' Skool @ Jan 20 2008, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1987 Sedan

I am so jealous at this point. I WISH I could have a civic that immaculate. If I had 5G's I tell him to dump that auction RIGHT NOW. Maybe one day I will own such a car.

THAT is a clean car!

It will be interesting to see what is sells for.

EDIT:
Just noticed the wear on one of the keys shown in the pictures. Hmmm that key is pretty worn. But damn the car IS clean.l

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I asked him about the mileage, he gave me the same BS story that is in his AD. and also about why he did not take any pictures of the quarter damage and only "deceptively" took a picture of the good quarter to show?

He told me the picture came out bad so he could not do a shot of the scrape/dent/damage on the passenger quarter.. But he described it as best as possible??? SUUUUREEEEEE.. it is clean otherwise but I hate deception it makes any car STINK.

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jan 21 2008, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I asked him about the mileage, he gave me the same BS story that is in his AD. and also about why he did not take any pictures of the quarter damage and only "deceptively" took a picture of the good quarter to show?

He told me the picture came out bad so he could not do a shot of the scrape/dent/damage on the passenger quarter.. But he described it as best as possible??? SUUUUREEEEEE.. it is clean otherwise but I hate deception it makes any car STINK.

I'm curious if the quarter damage was from when the 27k miles were put on the car in 88-89, the metal was uncovered and now ~20 years later its a couple rust holes that appeared while the car was in unclimate controlled storage. Not to mention the seals that will now last about a week before the oil starts to coat the underbody and hood of the car.

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

dkyk25

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
what a crock of bullshit.
have you read the Q&A?
there's question about why description and the photo doesnt match.... and the seller says he copies and pastes descriptions from his previous sales... hmmmm.. wonder what other bullshit description got carried over from copy and pasting....
if he didnt bother changing 'Wagon' to sedan and 'Manual' to "auto' from the copied text, chances are rest of the description is not about this car.
Recyling is not the answer. Using less to begin with is.