←  Vendor Listings

Red Pepper Racing

»

Official Rpr Shift Knob Signup Thread

SHOGUNOVDDRK's Photo SHOGUNOVDDRK 18 Oct 2007

just before i place my order one question.....

you have pm tongue.gif

JeepGirl's Photo JeepGirl 18 Oct 2007

I'd like a rounded one in black delrin pls,

the aluminum/steel ones stay ice cold when driving in the winter.. which is hard on my arthritis (had all the bones in my hands broken. I now have steel bits holding them together ph34r.gif ) delrin warms up in your hand rather quickly...

Get that paypal setup and I'll buy one.

Are these just screw on types? or bolt on?
Edited by JeepGirl, 18 October 2007 - 10:07 PM.

pvbcrx's Photo pvbcrx 18 Oct 2007

Rounded black delrin for me - thanks!

rpr's Photo rpr 18 Oct 2007

Sorry, I forgot to mention they are a direct swap in that they will be threaded to go on any Honda/Acura manual shifter that uses 10x1.50 threads on the shifter. This includes at least Civic/CRX from 84-99, and Integra from 86-01.

Tom

GIFF's Photo GIFF 18 Oct 2007

2x rounded black aluminum
2x triangular black aluminum

85supersleeper's Photo 85supersleeper 18 Oct 2007

ill take 2 aluminum rounded black anodized.

thanks!

firstgencrx's Photo firstgencrx 18 Oct 2007

Just a heads up,

White Delrin looks like crap as soon as you get your hands on it. The stuff will stain with everything you throw at it. If it where me buying a Delrin knob, I would go black. cool.gif

My two cents.

David

ZcSi CRX's Photo ZcSi CRX 18 Oct 2007

(x1) rounded black anodized aluminum
(x2) triangle black anodized aluminum
plz post or pm payment details and when the money is required.
Edited by ZcSi CRX, 19 October 2007 - 09:56 PM.

rpr's Photo rpr 19 Oct 2007

Just wanted everyone to be clear, the logo will be the CURRENT logo as displayed by my avatar. It will not be multicoloured (unless you want to pay me to paint them for you), I haven't decided yet if they will be engraved before or after anodizing. We'll test both and see how it looks.

Tom

JeepGirl's Photo JeepGirl 19 Oct 2007

Speaking of the RPR logo, would you be offended if I were to say.. airbrush the logo somewhere on my car?

I'm thinking either the gas door or down low on the back half of the rear bumper.

I think it will tie in nicely with the logo on the shiftknob.

P.S. I already asked hubby if he would do the airbrushing for me three days ago and he said yes tongue.gif , tribute to all the support and info this forum has given us.
Edited by JeepGirl, 19 October 2007 - 01:56 PM.

rpr's Photo rpr 19 Oct 2007

Hey, it's your car, do whatever you want! What I have a problem with is people making money from it, without contacting me first. Yes, I'd like a cut, this thing isn't free... smile.gif

Tom

JeepGirl's Photo JeepGirl 19 Oct 2007

QUOTE (rpr @ Oct 19 2007, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, it's your car, do whatever you want! What I have a problem with is people making money from it, without contacting me first. Yes, I'd like a cut, this thing isn't free... smile.gif

Tom

Kewl thanks.

ZcSi CRX's Photo ZcSi CRX 19 Oct 2007

fixed it tom Blk

PowerWheels86's Photo PowerWheels86 21 Oct 2007

when does production start on these? i already have my short shifter on it's way and i'd like to break it in using my new knob!! damn i can't wait!!

rpr's Photo rpr 21 Oct 2007

It will be a few weeks yet.

Tom