44 replies to this topic

othrpinkthng

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Dx, 1988 Acura Legend Coupe
Just tried to steal my Fukkin' car!! (CRX) mad.gif
Thank god I have a LOUD alarm.

They ended up fuckin' up the mirror on the drivers side, it's almost hanging off the car.

When I got out there the alarm was going off and the door was wide open...and no one in sight.

I can't even believe anyone would be dumb enough to not notice the bright red light flashing right on the dash.

Whats fucked up is I'm almost sure it was someone who lives real close.
My room mate and I walked all up and down the streets and there wasn't any cars coming or going...
no dogs barking, no one walking around.

That sucks, because they will probably be back...or at least be watching, and waiting.

me too...

No sleep for me tonight ph34r.gif
The more I learn, the less I know.

http://profile.myspa...iendid=29851784

Vicious

that really sucks but atleast it was there when you got out there. i really need to find a place with a garage ph34r.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

C8V6C

Damn, sorry man. Sucks, but you know they will eventually come back, just more prepared next time.

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
im prepared too... with a .357 MAGNUM.
Of course theyd have to get in my garage first.

othrpinkthng

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Jul 15 2009, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, sorry man. Sucks, but you know they will eventually come back, just more prepared next time.

Yeah, I know...I went through this shit a few years ago at my last place.
I heard someone out front of my house, looked out the window and the door was open on my car (with someone inside it)
and someone else in another car just waiting to give him a push as he rolled out my driveway.

I was able to run out front to stop the guy before he got away with my car.
I also recognized the car that the guy was in from my neighborhood.
Even though I was able to get his plate #, it didn't help.
The plate was stolen off another car...an out of state car, the same make/model as the car he was driving...go figure!

Needless to say, he did come back to try to steel it again...obviously, he didn't get the car...but he did try.

...Deja' vu!

Vegas just sucks AFA car thieves, ones that like little Honda's!...they seem to be everywhere...lot's of-em ph34r.gif

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage

Get one of these
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

othrpinkthng

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
all kidding aside, I can't exactly shoot someone stealing my car...
Unless I feel like living in a maximum security prison for a few years.

However, I was able to run off the last guy who showed up twice...heh, heh...

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
If someone is in my garage, Im allowed to shoot them. And I will do so, in the event it happens.

Vicious

your house your family shoot to kill wink.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

Lymitliss

• King Luke
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si B18C1, 1973 240Z V8 Conversion
    Garage View Garage
If you can convince the court you felt threatened then it could be done. Unfortunately there was a guy in my neighborhood last year that saw someone stealing his out-of-town neighbor's car and blew him away with a hunting rifle. I'm pretty sure he won't be able to justify that one...
Build Thread- Here

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (funkmaster)
If someone is in my garage, Im allowed to shoot them. And I will do so, in the event it happens.

QUOTE (Vicous)
your house your family shoot to kill

Guys, chill. No state allows deadly force in the protection of property. Being a crime vicitim myself, I would LOVE to administer a .45 ACP enema to thieving scum bags. But the law IS NOT on your side on this one.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Jul 15 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, chill. No state allows deadly force in the protection of property. Being a crime vicitim myself, I would LOVE to administer a .45 ACP enema to thieving scum bags. But the law IS NOT on your side on this one.

Scott

Not to mention "Blowing someone away" as it's been put.............can SERIOUSLY EFF with YOUR mind.

You may think you are tough but there are seasoned SOLDIERS who are taken with guilt after using or witnessing deadly force.

Must.....go......racing.......

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Jul 15 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scott

This is simply not true.
Both Ohio and Kentucky have what are called "castle" laws.
Giving you the greenlight to pretty much defend yourself, others, and proprety against anyone that comes into your house, car, or family member's car uninvited. You are not required to retreat or anything else before using force.

Here is a portion of the Ohio law:
Sec. 2901.09. (cool.gif For purposes of any section of the Revised Code that sets forth a criminal offense, a person who lawfully is in that person's residence has no duty to retreat before using force in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person's residence, and a person who lawfully is an occupant of that person's vehicle or who lawfully is an occupant in a vehicle owned by an immediate family member of the person has no duty to retreat before using force in self-defense or defense of another.

Now if the car or w/e is out on the street and youre not in it, no you cant shoot them.

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (RETROCRX @ Jul 15 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to mention "Blowing someone away" as it's been put.............can SERIOUSLY EFF with YOUR mind.

You may think you are tough but there are seasoned SOLDIERS who are taken with guilt after using or witnessing deadly force.

Im willing to deal with the emotional aftermath if it means keeping my family safe.
And by making an example of anyone that comes in my house I feel it would make my family feel safer, and much less of a target for any other criminals.

TribalHatch

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CiviC SI
YUP too many theft in VEGAS, mines is stayin in the garage. no more trips to movies or any late nite stays at anyones house. IM in VEGAS AND HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS THAT HAVE HAD THEIRS CARS STOLEN