Mugen 14" Cf 48s

• You cannot reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic

lil buddy

• obsessive compulsive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic si Resto Rod,85 civic DX,84 CRX 1500 DX, 79 XL 75,69 Z50 mini trail, 03 Pilot and my 2013 ride on
complete set with center caps and aero covers. preferably in gunmetal but i will settle for silver and they have to be in mint condition.
anyone with an NOS set out there???

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
I have them in 13" white with all hardware and all paperwork, original boxes and museum quality..... but I don't think anyone is able to or willing to pay what I want for them!!! LOL
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

lil buddy

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic si Resto Rod,85 civic DX,84 CRX 1500 DX, 79 XL 75,69 Z50 mini trail, 03 Pilot and my 2013 ride on
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Dec 4 2007, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have them in 13" white with all hardware and all paperwork, original boxes and museum quality..... but I don't think anyone is able to or willing to pay what I want for them!!! LOL

if they were 14s i pretty much would pay anything especially an NOS set. if they fit over my integra rear brakes i might consider it. how much are we talking about?

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
2 large and i don't mean hunny either.... hahahahahaha
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

lil buddy

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Dec 4 2007, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 large and i don't mean hunny either.... hahahahahaha

what like 2k?

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
not like..... exactly hahahahaha! wink.gif
user posted image

lil buddy

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Dec 4 2007, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not like..... exactly hahahahaha! wink.gif

i think thats a great price for an NOS set. i f they were 14s you'd have a deal biggrin.gif

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
meh, just cut the dust shield down laugh.gif hahahahahaahha
user posted image

lil buddy

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Dec 4 2007, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
meh, just cut the dust shield down laugh.gif hahahahahaahha

lol. i was just thinking about that.....mmmm

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
well you're the only one i've offered them to, so it's on you! hahahahaaha
user posted image

lil buddy

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Dec 4 2007, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well you're the only one i've offered them to, so it's on you! hahahahaaha

pm me with some pics please biggrin.gif

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
only one box is open so i'll take pics of that wheel when I get home!
user posted image

JDMHopeful

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
lol i have a set 14" gunmetal with aerodiscs, but no centercaps, but this post is pointless because there is no way in hell im selling them
user posted image

lil buddy

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (JDMHopeful @ Dec 4 2007, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol i have a set 14" gunmetal with aerodiscs, but no centercaps, but this post is pointless because there is no way in hell im selling them

thanks for the tease mad.gif

i know someone who has a set of center caps but theres now way in hell hes selling them tongue.gif

JDMHopeful

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
lol i dont mind not have center caps, im just happy knowing that i am the only person im my side of the state that has a set of these...possibly even the whole state

Edited by JDMHopeful, 04 December 2007 - 08:06 PM.

user posted image