←  Appearance

Red Pepper Racing

»

I'll Just Drop These Here (Houseman /...

OG-TJ's Photo OG-TJ 24 Nov 2015

Yes, Mugen kit = round hole with exposed gas cap  :)

I've got a small selection of 2.5" rear springs I'd like to try out, but Tein springs are different-enough in OD/ID that it's not a great idea in my head to simply stick 2.5" (ID) springs under the Tein (gold colored) hats.  The only Tein springs I've got are the 5kg/mm which are on the stiff end of what the shocks are valved for...the ride quality with these is a bit like driving an unloaded dump truck downtown.

So, with access to some old manual machine tools, I carved out a pair of spring hats that retain the Tein exterior to fit the rubber inserts in the body and altered the spring seat area to better match the 2.5" springs.

opelkadettpacer's Photo opelkadettpacer 27 Nov 2015

Man thats a clean looking crx. Keep ond, i´m rallylooking forward to see more of this build

Red1908's Photo Red1908 08 Dec 2015

That looks clean 😊

evilwar's Photo evilwar 09 Dec 2015

That's one nice looking rex...

OG-TJ's Photo OG-TJ 11 Dec 2015

The glass is finally back in - new windshield and my original quarter windows + trim (scuffed and sprayed with SEM trim black).  When it warms up again I need to give it the leak test and then start on the interior assembly as work-life permits...

IMG_20151211_1280_zps8amu7o9k.jpg

pistNbroke's Photo pistNbroke 03 Jun 2017

look awesome man !   keep up the hard work and get that sucker rollin !

Blue87Crxsi's Photo Blue87Crxsi 04 Jun 2017

Any updates on this beautiful 1g

Blue87Crxsi's Photo Blue87Crxsi 04 Jun 2017

Any updates on this beautiful 1g

Sinub's Photo Sinub 05 Jun 2017

Are those Konig Wheels? I've thought about getting those wheels. If so they look amazing!